Hello! I'm new here and my dick is small

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
Just joined after seeing reps from Dc pharma, US Gear, and Nova pharma getting trashed in their own threads on this forum. Made me realize the Eroids top sources list is nonsense. Going to be lurking and reading up on all things "first cycle". I still have a lot to learn. Haven't figured out the reasons someone would choose aromasin over arimidex or vice versa. Seems like the discussion of "good quality gear" is confounded by the lack of people with an accurate benchmark for "good quality gear". I know with lsd most people who are naive to the drug can be sold 100ug at the price of 250ug and never be the wiser....is the aas world similar in this regard?

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Just joined after seeing reps from Dc pharma, US Gear, and Nova pharma getting trashed in their own threads on this forum. Made me realize the Eroids top sources list is nonsense. Going to be lurking and reading up on all things "first cycle". I still have a lot to learn. Haven't figured out the reasons someone would choose aromasin over arimidex or vice versa. Seems like the discussion of "good quality gear" is confounded by the lack of people with an accurate benchmark for "good quality gear". I know with lsd most people who are naive to the drug can be sold 100ug at the price of 250ug and never be the wiser....is the aas world similar in this regard?
I’ll let you know as soon as the walls stop breathing

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sven Northman

Reaction score
The difference between quality gear and not quality is infections, the lack thereof, and most importantly raws testing, accurate dosing and finished oils testing by a 3rd party like Jano. Then you have things like OPSEC, accountability, shipping times, and attitude. Did I miss anything?

The difference between teh AI's you mentioned are half life, mechanism of action, and side effects. Not hard to Google them up and read about it.

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
No,
The difference between quality gear and not quality is infections, the lack thereof, and most importantly raws testing, accurate dosing and finished oils testing by a 3rd party like Jano. Then you have things like OPSEC, accountability, shipping times, and attitude. Did I miss anything?

The difference between teh AI's you mentioned are half life, mechanism of action, and side effects. Not hard to Google them up and read about it.
No, that makes sense on all fronts. I guess i just assumed people cutting gear with inert oil would be as big an issue as infections. Is Jano regarded as the gold standard for 3rd party testers?
I've read up on both but it seems like there is a lot of room for personal preference. My plan was to have both on hand and base the use on blood work...I see so many threads were people swear off one or the other but this may just be them being hyperbolic.

Reaction score
Read up on Aromasin and Arimidex. They work a little differently. I prefer Aromasin because it’s very forgiving (hard to “crash” your estrogen on it) and works quicker. A lot of guys use arimidex simply because TRT doctors overprescribe it and they have a ton sitting around.

But have it on hand in case you need it. Some people aromatize a lot more than others. And some people are more sensitive to estrogen than others. I can run 500 mg test per week without needing an AI.

Unfortunately none of this will make your dick grow. It kinda has the opposite effect. Your body will get bigger, making what you got look even smaller. Just buy a big truck bro.

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Read up on Aromasin and Arimidex. They work a little differently. I prefer Aromasin because it’s very forgiving (hard to “crash” your estrogen on it) and works quicker. A lot of guys use arimidex simply because TRT doctors overprescribe it and they have a ton sitting around.

But have it on hand in case you need it. Some people aromatize a lot more than others. And some people are more sensitive to estrogen than others. I can run 500 mg test per week without needing an AI.

Unfortunately none of this will make your dick grow. It kinda has the opposite effect. Your body will get bigger, making what you got look even smaller. Just buy a big truck bro.
Or a Cadillac

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score

Got ya. That makes a lot of sense. Many people seem to switch from adex to aromasin, however the frequency with which adex is prescribed made me think it was tried and true....good to know it's just longevity doctors dispensing overstock. As for the tiny penis I'm actually not worried about making it bigger. I find a large penis offensive and frankly it clashes with the "humongous muscles/little pecker" aesthetic I'm currently cultivating.

lfod14

Reaction score
Awesome intro title, awesome username. Welcome man! You'll learn a lot here. Keep up the reading and you'll be ready. Only thing I'd recommend is unlike Reddit and FB, this being an actual real forum (in real forum format) if you search a question, you're very likely to get your answer before you have to ask and wait for answers.

Worst (usually) happens in the AAS world is you get either overpriced or underdosed shit (or both). Sometimes dirty from some meth addict mixing raws in his basement while picking his ass. Do your research. It used to be a general guideline to never buy from E-Commerce sites, but that's pretty much not a thing now as it's becoming standard given they can be hosted off shore and they insulate the vendor, yet it automates the ordering and payments. Still no matter what never buy from darkweb places. That's just bad news all day long! You'll get the hang of things pretty quickly.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ummm I think you forgot MULTIPLE in front of Cadillac good sir 💸💰💅

Bullshit. Nobody can drive two Cadillacs at the same time. You'd simply have to be the biggest person in the world.

I hate this place. I'm leaving and not coming back...this time....for a while.

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Bullshit. Nobody can drive two Cadillacs at the same time. You'd simply have to be the biggest person in the world.

I hate this place. I'm leaving and not coming back...this time....for a while.
It's true. All of this. Get out you PM and ask if it's ok to come back

New Threads