heya, im Suki (:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tell us/me about the good old days. Im new to forums, didnt realize how it is like an entire internet within an internet. so impressive. Lots of banter and getting to know each other on the intro posts but such incredible knowledge throughout the forum. The sort of knowledge that cannot be found anywhere else. like a collective brain

Nobody is going to buy your crap from china. So, if you want to be a participant on this board then why don't you start. All you do is post on your own thread

Reaction score
Nobody is going to buy your crap from china. So, if you want to be a participant on this board then why don't you start. All you do is post on your own thread
Heya Seeker, Yes you are right. I am currently writing a thread about my experience with HRT. I do not want to post it until my name has been changed, I have requested this change with Mugzy so as soon as its done, i hope you check out my Experience with HRT if that topic interests you.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Lol heya, the fun has been killed by people asking me to stop replying to people saying hi...sorry...my last post in the thread

Your name is real now!!! :) Thanks mugzy.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Lol heya, the fun has been killed by people asking me to stop replying to people saying hi...sorry...my last post in the thread

It’s ok you can slide them into my DMs haha

New Threads