HGH advice

CBYE

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Hoping to get some insight here. I am a 6' tall woman, 31YO 200lb. Weight training 10 years, (weight training properly for 7) lol I am currently on 2500 cal training day. macros are 185P 300C 70F consistently. I hit them every single day (I'm currently in my offseason). I have been cycling 2IU HGH since January. The first 2-3 weeks were great. I gained 5lb (assuming it was water) in the second week. Late Feb started to see some really nice composition changes. Then i started a new vile but in the same pack.. and since have gained another 5 lb w/ no positive composition changes.. ankles/feet/face were super puffy so i dropped down to 1IU and no weight change, feeling more like I am gaining fat now but it could be the fluid retention.

I stopped taking that pack and consulted with a doctor who believes it was a bunk generic. I got a good quality pharmaceutical grade from him which I've just started taking at 1IU.

I'm interested in knowing what I can do for the water? I tried a diuretic for a couple of days my feet are normal now lmao but scale weight is not budging.
Is this much weight gain normal? There is pretty much no research out there for women and I just like to know what I should be looking for etc.

Thanks for your input!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I've never used GH, so I'm no help. Sorry.

Gabriel

Reaction score
My girl had great success with Growth.. considering she didn't work out the whole time on it..kinda pissed me off..But she lost all the old girl fat..

She ran 2iu's Mon-Fri..if water is an issue(not sure why)but more cardio would be the 1st thing I'd look at..

Some goals..stats..pic even..to be more helpful..200 is still bothering me..with10 yrs of lifting..

CBYE

Lady Member
Reaction score
Are you staying super super hydrated? This helps me.

I'm currently at 6L a day. I definitely notice a difference if I slack on water though! Noticing joint pain is also creeping in both knees and elbows. This is my first time running GH so maybe my body is just very sensitive?

CBYE

Lady Member
Reaction score
My girl had great success with Growth.. considering she didn't work out the whole time on it..kinda pissed me off..But she lost all the old girl fat..

She ran 2iu's Mon-Fri..if water is an issue(not sure why)but more cardio would be the 1st thing I'd look at..

Some goals..stats..pic even..to be more helpful..200 is still bothering me..with10 yrs of lifting..

Why does 200lb bother you? Doesn't bother me one bit. lol

CBYE

Lady Member
Reaction score
A pic would be helpful. You can tell pretty quickly the difference in water retention and fat.[/QUOT

True. I definitely know the difference.. For instance my feet/ankles being huge and swollen is probably not fat ;) not saying I don't have fat on my body. I definitely do, currently sitting at 20% BF but I for sure know what edema looks like.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
What's your sodium : potassium ratio? What were the specs on the generic.. purity, concentration, dimer, etc?

CBYE

Lady Member
Reaction score
What's your sodium : potassium ratio? What were the specs on the generic.. purity, concentration, dimer, etc?

I lightly salt 3 out of 5 of my meals. But I keep my sodium levels low/moderate. I eat out maybe once a week. I just started a potassium supp daily as I read it would be helpful in offsetting sodium. Water is at 6L. Honestly I do not know the specs. It was Gentropin 30IU, I was using 2IU/day I am now using a Pharma grade that I got from a Dr. and I am only using 1IU but I have a lot of joint pain in my knees which is new and I am not loving.

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
Two hundred pounds doesn’t bother me a bit. You’re six feet tall, and have been training seriously for seven years. Good job!

I get that edema in my feet and ankles from time to time on HGH too. I deal with it with an over the counter diuretic, just as you did.

And yes, holding some extra water weight throughout your body while on HGH (not necessarily fat) is a pretty normal thing.

I always think of HGH as a long term commitment—meaning 4-6 months or more. Your body will figure it out, it just takes a few months. At least that has been my experience.

Gabriel

Reaction score
I was tip toe-ing
I know some women that are all muscle at 200lbs
I know most..Ok all women get sensitive about wieght..

Thanks BSP..felt like quicksand for a second..

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I lightly salt 3 out of 5 of my meals. But I keep my sodium levels low/moderate. I eat out maybe once a week. I just started a potassium supp daily as I read it would be helpful in offsetting sodium. Water is at 6L. Honestly I do not know the specs. It was Gentropin 30IU, I was using 2IU/day I am now using a Pharma grade that I got from a Dr. and I am only using 1IU but I have a lot of joint pain in my knees which is new and I am not loving.
Start tracking your sodium and potassium, shoot for at least a 1:4 ratio. I shoot for <1500mg Sodium : >8000mg Potassium. Water can work as a diuretic to water soluble vitamins and minerals as well as electrolytes like potassium, whilst not really flushing the sodium.. that will lead to water retention as well. I use "no salt" / "nu salt" potassium supplement to season my foods. It could also be the content of your hgh.. the sore joints is an unfortunate side effect of growth and may last the entire cycle... I usually get it more in my hands and wrists.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Research dandelion root, suppose to help with water weight, it acts like a dieretic.... But also pay attention to ur kidneys and organs while trying to keep water wright down

Gabriel

Reaction score
Always remember everything has a cost..1 way or another..

New Threads