How to continue my program?

Reaction score
Hi!
So, I’m a 21 years old natural lifter. A few weeks ago I started following the ‘mass-ter plan’. It is composed out of 3 blocks. 1 block is 3 weeks training and 1 Deload (reduce volume with 30%). Every block the training program changes.
Currently, i’m in the last deload week. And I want to continue bulking for 1/2 months. However, I’m not sure which program to do. This is a high volume program, can I continue this? Or should I switch to rest my body more?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Changing your program every 3 weeks is dumb. You're not giving yourself time to adapt and grow.

Pick something sensible, and stick to it long term. Don't make changes just to make changes.

Reaction score
Changing your program every 3 weeks is dumb. You're not giving yourself time to adapt and grow.

Pick something sensible, and stick to it long term. Don't make changes just to make changes.
Yeah I know, but it’s a program of Jay Cutler, therefore I decided to do it anyways

Reaction score
Hi!
So, I’m a 21 years old natural lifter. A few weeks ago I started following the ‘mass-ter plan’. It is composed out of 3 blocks. 1 block is 3 weeks training and 1 Deload (reduce volume with 30%). Every block the training program changes.
Currently, i’m in the last deload week. And I want to continue bulking for 1/2 months. However, I’m not sure which program to do. This is a high volume program, can I continue this? Or should I switch to rest my body more?
The program is from Jay Cutler!

Reaction score
Hi!
Why do you think you need to do high volume?

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Almost every one of your threads over the last two years has been... Recommend a program, rate my program, how do you like this split...

Have you learned nothing in two years???

But this one is from Jay Cutler. So it has to be different. This has to be the one. It can't be wrong because it's from Jay Cutler.

New Threads