HGH WHY DO I NOT SEE THE RESULTS I HEAR ABOUT?

M

Mrc

Health gains such a reliable source.
Come on you want me to post a pic. Why won’t you?
You see my profile pic. That’s all you get. Your pics are all private, probably because you have these confrontations regularly cuz you get called out on your bs. I’m over you dude. Good night.

M

Mrc

You see my profile pic. That’s all you get. Your pics are all private, probably because you have these confrontations regularly cuz you get called out on your bs. I’m over you dude. Good night.
And how typical of a know it all pos to day everyone else is wrong. You’re not even worth arguing with. Guess what Derek says is bs too according to you.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
😂
You need gear to look like that? Wtf
Go dig. I turned off my privacy.

Yes Derek is a moron he cherry picks and misrepresents data and studies for retards like you.

Hgh can take up to 3-6 months to see full benefits but it’s individual and dose dependent. Not 3-6 months to see visual changes 😂

M

Mrc

😂

Yes Derek is a moron he cherry picks and misrepresents data and studies for retards like you.

Hgh can take up to 3-6 months to see full benefits but it’s individual and dose dependent. Not 3-6 months to see visual changes 😂
Dude you’re so smart, guess you should have your own podcast, call it whiny mother fucker. You got me, you’re the king. Ruler and bestest, lol

M

Mrc

You’re not and you shouldn’t.
You can’t read.
You’re the one crying.
@Skullcrusher come get your son
I’m fuckin laughing at you. I’m not crying. You are delusional dude. This has been fun. I’ve got a family to say goodnight to and a business to run. Catch your stupid ass tomorrow.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I’m fuckin laughing at you. I’m not crying. You are delusional dude. This has been fun. I’ve got a family to say goodnight to and a business to run. Catch your stupid ass tomorrow.
😂

Attachments

• BA7303E4-6D9A-4A68-9ABD-1A196414F55C.png
    BA7303E4-6D9A-4A68-9ABD-1A196414F55C.png
    559.3 KB · Views: 90

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I guess you think you’re the tough guy wherever you’re from.
I live right outside of Atlanta.
Not sure what being a tough guy has to do with you lacking any reading comprehension

M

Mrc

LOL a CandyCrusher
I live right outside of Atlanta.
Not sure what being a tough guy has to do with you lacking any reading comprehension
The fact you can’t see that 6 months is a generalized statement across the board is a problem. You said you were kicked out of asf, I see why. No one can talk to you because you think you’re right and I really don’t give a fuck. If this is how you treat new members it’s pretty fucked Up.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
The fact you can’t see that 6 months is a generalized statement across the board is a problem. You said you were kicked out of asf, I see why. No one can talk to you because you think you’re right and I really don’t give a fuck. If this is how you treat new members it’s pretty fucked Up.
😂

Learn to read and then learn to comprehend what you’re reading.

Reaction score
I’m not here to argue with you, have a good night

Good bye bitch

I’m over you dude. Good night.

You’re not even worth arguing with

This has been fun. I’ve got a family to say goodnight to and a business to run. Catch your stupid ass tomorrow.
I'm leaving, @RiR0... I'm gonna do it! Don't think I won't, cuz I will! You know-it-all roided-up meanie head! I'm out. I'm really leaving this time......

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Where did you get 6months from?
I start seeing visual changes in a matter of weeks
Six months sounds like the BS my doctor peddled to me when I was on the GH boosting peptides. Unfortunately, the side effects of the peptides were so bad, I never made it to six months...

New Threads