Hi! Newbie here to introduce myself :)

Reader591

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. I saw your total was 570, what were your individual lifts?

You should consider starting a log here too. When I joined I had no intention of it, but it had become one of my favorite things about it here. Reading others logs.

Reaction score
Thank you!

There were some tiny, strong ass bitches there. Loved seeing it.

Welcome to the UG board. I know what you mean. I have seen some small thin men who look like high school aged teenagers squat some serious weight at the rack. People can be deceivingly strong and not look it one bit.

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. I saw your total was 570, what were your individual lifts?

You should consider starting a log here too. When I joined I had no intention of it, but it had become one of my favorite things about it here. Reading others logs.
Thank you!! Sorry for the late ass response! I stopped getting email notifications.

Squat: 200 lbs
bench: 100 lbs (lol)
deadlift: 270

I'll definitely be starting a log soon :) Currently finishing up a hypertrophy outline and will be switching back to a strength focus in a few weeks.

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG board. I know what you mean. I have seen some small thin men who look like high school aged teenagers squat some serious weight at the rack. People can be deceivingly strong and not look it one bit.
Thanks for the welcome! And yes my mind was blown the first time I went to a powerlifting meet! It's amazing what people are capable of!