High Test vs Low Test

Merlin

Reaction score
lolz dude i was a straight up pin cushion and it sucked. it was all short ester Tren and Mast which made it worse. multiple shots. but as far as lack of stones...i never get any atrophy which has always been straight up odd!

I felt like a pin cushion on just npp and test... But then again I could just be a pussy hahaha

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Still experimenting but from my experience so far... 500 test is good, 600 better, 750 even better but more aggresive, cruising at 300 is sweet, feel great, still make gainz, upcoming blast is a gram so we see how that goes. If the gainz don't outweigh the sides I think 600 may be the norm from there on out. I wouldn't be opposed to even running 300 test with a higher amount of x compound to see how that is.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I agree... I think we often take more than what we need. If we can still make gains on 600 mg of test, why take more....? I ponder this because I desire to have a long life and enjoy my health as long as I can. I know, if that is my main goal, AAS are not for that person, but calculating risks, in the long run, IMO more is not better/best. At least that's what I've been chewing on lately... I'm happy with 600 mg blasts... Would I like the gains from a gram...? Without a doubt.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
I like TRT dose of Test-E at 100 mg every 5 days (so only 600 mg a month).
I tried 500 a week for a 12 week cycle, lets just say sex at 3 times a day (either w/ wife or alone) just doesnt make sense. Way too horny on it.(Like, insane).
Small TRT dose and Im good...

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Interesting to see how it varies from person to person. I plan on keeping it 600 maybe try out 750 but not going to expiriment much until I’m on that trt. Also decided to only run one cycle a year until trt. Just playing it “safe”

Reactions: Jin

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
I ve ran both as well. but to be honest, i think im enjoying the low dose 250mg testc a wk. I pin twice a week to sustain levels and .25 of stane twice a week with pins. im loving it. feel great. zero sides. sex drive is great and still making gains. minimal but the are there. my size has stayed with me as well. not as hard or full looking all the time, but when the blood gets pumping I fill out nicely in the gym.