How to Nandrolone (Without Getting Deca Dick)?

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
OP

I suggest that if you actually want to be here go make an intro thread and tell us who you are. Then start asking questions.

If you walk into someone’s house without ringing the doorbell the people living there get upset.

If you are here for fuckery then please just move on.

Reaction score
I gave you the answer. You just didn’t like the answer.
your answer was "estrogen doesn't cause water retention", "why do you think it causes water retention, because you heard others say it?"...
I asked because I intended to start an open dialogue about what could cause this widely-reported phenomenon.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
your answer was "estrogen doesn't cause water retention", "why do you think it causes water retention, because you heard others say it?"...
I asked because I intended to start an open dialogue about what could cause this widely-reported phenomenon.

I’m telling you dude. Continuing to argue at this point is a waste. See my post above. We can all start over from there

Reaction score
Green light me for the deca and assure I won't have a softy

Those all are just guesses based upon bb forum anecdotes..

You'll know when you've tried it. Start low(125-250mg) along with your test 2:1.. or 1:1 and wait a month.. if u make changes in your dosing , only change one variable at a time & adhere to it for 2-3 weeks.

Reaction score
Lifter replying to Lifter.
No, it's not. I suppose you are half right.

No one new signs up here.

New Threads