Hubei Huangshi Anavar HELP

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I wanted just to cut some fat... guess that's not a good idea..
Steroids don't burn fat. They build muscle.

You're closer to 20-22% bf at minimum, likely 25.

Diet is what you need here. Shortcuts lead to disappointment.

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You have no business taking steriods at all. No Anavar, no test as a base, nothing! Doesn't . matter how tall, short, skinny, or fat you are. You have no idea what you're doing. Educate yourself before you hurt yourself.

Reaction score
Cut some fat with your diet. Do some cardio. Thats all you need. Not anavar.

Tell us some more about yourself. Age, training, whats your diet currently like?

Sorry for my English that'smy third language lol

Well

I'm 21 years old, been training for 4 years (3 years weight lifting, 1 year cardio... I was fat).
I went from 103 kg to 77 kg first year then I gained weight and now I'm stuck at 114 kg.
I'm training 6 days a week
I found that the most beneficial training for me is hit every muscle group twice a week, except legs and shoulders , I'm hitting them once.

I'm trying to keep my diet clean, expecially last 4 month, cause i want some fat cut. I'm eating mainly: chicken, eggs, rice, yogurt 0% fat and cheating every Saturday.

Hope it helps a bit

Reaction score
You have no business taking steriods at all. No Anavar, no test as a base, nothing! Doesn't matter how tall, short, skinny, or fat you are

Im in the same boat as Seek. You have no idea what your doing. Your to young anyway. Spend a few more years educating yourself. Stick around here, read and learn. Stay in the gym and keep making gains naturally. The time will come when you know exactly what you should be doing. You wont have any questions. Till then man, stay away.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You have no business taking steriods at all. No Anavar, no test as a base, nothing! Doesn't . matter how tall, short, skinny, or fat you are. You have no idea what you're doing. Educate yourself before you hurt yourself.

I guess you are right, I'm just young and wanted to see my best shape

Reaction score

I was looking for a "help" i know there is no magic pill that make fat cut... and also it put 2-3 kg of muscle if I'm not wrong

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I guess you are right, I'm just young and wanted to see my best shape

Your best shape is yet to come. Put in the work, stay consistent. Learn everything you can about training, eating, recovery. There's much to do.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score

Well

I'm 21 years old, been training for 4 years (3 years weight lifting, 1 year cardio... I was fat).
I went from 103 kg to 77 kg first year then I gained weight and now I'm stuck at 114 kg.
I found that the most beneficial training for me is hit every muscle group twice a week, except legs and shoulders , I'm hitting them once.

I'm trying to keep my diet clean, expecially last 4 month, cause i want some fat cut. I'm eating mainly: chicken, eggs, rice, yogurt 0% fat and cheating every Saturday.

Hope it helps a bit

I agree with these guys. Sounds to me like you need to get your diet dialed in... And my post on page one was more for education than purely recommendation. I do recommend you dont do an oral only cycle (strongly), but I agree with these guys that you should not do any AAS at all at this point. I researched probably 100s and 100s of hours (years) before I ever felt like I even had a beginners understanding of AAS.
Theres a difference between "eating clean" and having your diet dialed in 100%. Why dont you start a new thread with all the details of your diet and give us your goals and we can help you dial it in. Give us your macro break down as well as what kind of deficit your are working with... Maybe even start a training/weigh-loss log.

Reaction score
I agree with these guys. Sounds to me like you need to get your diet dialed in... And my post on page one was more for education than purely recommendation. I do recommend you dont do an oral only cycle (strongly), but I agree with these guys that you should not do any AAS at all at this point. I researched probably 100s and 100s of hours (years) before I ever felt like I even had a beginners understanding of AAS.
Theres a difference between "eating clean" and having your diet dialed in 100%. Why dont you start a new thread with all the details of your diet and give us your goals and we can help you dial it in. Give us your macro break down as well as what kind of deficit your are working with... Maybe even start a training/weigh-loss log.

Thanks, I did it in the Dieting and supplements section.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

Well

Hope it helps a bit

Even without you giving me your numbers, there's no way you're even remotely close to your genetic potential. Now I'm not telling you to wait another 10 years until that happens but you do need to wait to start your AAS use.

You find guys who started AAS use at your age, guys who started it 20 years later and guys that have never done them. The one thing they all have in common, they all will tell you that at 21 y.o. you're not where you need to be to play that Ace.

Var only cycle; If you don't have a vagina at the start of the cycle, you will after it's over.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Ever heard of the sayings, wiping your ass before you shit, putting the cart in front of the horse, and I'm sure many others, well they all kind of apply here. You have got to research this stuff dude.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
And OP is about to run an oral only cycle. Fact is most people that take AAS are poorly informed and many UgL are out to make a quick buck. Dbol is one of the cheapest compounds to manufacture.

There's nothin wrong per se with an oral only cycle.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Would you please elaborate?
Do you agree that oral only cycles aren't ideal for males?

I remain teachable.

Oral only cycles aren't as bad as people make them out to be. if you're worried about passing a PED test they have shorter detection times also. In certain circumstances they could be ideal.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Oral only cycles aren't as bad as people make them out to be. if you're worried about passing a PED test they have shorter detection times also. In certain circumstances they could be ideal.

Doesn't it shut down your testosterone completely? If yes how to recover?

Reaction score
Ever heard of the sayings, wiping your ass before you shit, putting the cart in front of the horse, and I'm sure many others, well they all kind of apply here. You have got to research this stuff dude.

You are right dude, I'm just a noob

Reaction score
Even without you giving me your numbers, there's no way you're even remotely close to your genetic potential. Now I'm not telling you to wait another 10 years until that happens but you do need to wait to start your AAS use.

You find guys who started AAS use at your age, guys who started it 20 years later and guys that have never done them. The one thing they all have in common, they all will tell you that at 21 y.o. you're not where you need to be to play that Ace.

Var only cycle; If you don't have a vagina at the start of the cycle, you will after it's over.

Don't have a vagina and don't want it... lol

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Doesn't it shut down your testosterone completely? If yes how to recover?

All anabolic/androgenic steroids inhibit testosterone production yes. What do you mean how to recover?

New Threads