3x12x35 bottom up cable fly
4x12x150 pec deck fly
4 sets dips to failure
3x12x110 skull crushers
3x12 rope press downs
3x12 RG cambered bar press downs

10 min treadmill max incline

6CzgLRH.jpg

U couldn't pull your pants down a little lower? ****ing tease.

Looking good buddy. Keep it up

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U couldn't pull your pants down a little lower? ****ing tease.

Looking good buddy. Keep it up

Those are for my x rated members only section ;)

haha thanks man!

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Looking great brother. Obviously got your diet dialed in tight, as well as your training. Strong work man.
Disclaimer: I have not competed on stage. Having said that, IMO contest prep will not be fun. So do not do it for the experience, do it to win that fkr with undisputed dominance.

Last edited:

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking great brother. Obviously got your diet dialed in tight, as well as your training. Strong work man.
Disclaimer: I have not competed on stage. Having said that, IMO contest prep will not be fun. So do not do it for the experience, do it to win that fkr with undisputed dominance.

Thanks brother - I want to do a prep and compete for a couple reasons. First, I want to do it to show myself that I can (make it all the way through a prep), Second -Im truly curious to see what my physique can do when I push it like I havent before. Third, I want to f*cking win!

So far I have been patient waiting til I had money and family stuff handled but i feel like im finally in a place where i can give this a hard run at it and i don't do anything half assed!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Picked up another pound. Weighing in at 244 now. Still progressing but definitely at a slower pace.

rSJaY5c.jpg

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Every time you post a pic I think to myself "Jin, you need more steroids". I don't think I could look like that with twice the gear you run. Very impressive.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's the beard from missing in action .. Braddock

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking good big like always

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Every time you post a pic I think to myself "Jin, you need more steroids". I don't think I could look like that with twice the gear you run. Very impressive.

Thanks bud - I'm also a shorter guy at 5'10" so that definitely helps!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nope. Still small. Pussy.

Lol you're the definition of how cycles should go. Eat train hard and grow like a weed. Good work hurt

Thanks Ecks - I do wish I could get more sleep. I average about 4-5 hrs a night (not because of the tren - just because of my schedule) which I know is probably hindering my progress somewhat but overall man it has been a dream cycle!

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Looking solid bro. You're gonna look fukkin crazy after you cut. Keep it up!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
i have no doubt you will, shit i don't even think ypu need to cut, just keep growing at the rate you are and get yuuuge

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Solid back/traps session yesterday. Was really connecting with the muscle and getting great contractions. I used to always focus on my elbows and pulling them back to get strong contractions but recently I've focused on bringing my hand towards the insertion point and it has been killer.

NEqzHQw.jpg

6ggrJRZ.jpg

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What kind of shoes do you have on?

will they make me big like you?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
lol well shit i know what my next purchase is! About the mind/muscle connection. I've been finding it easier to really feel whatever muscle I'm working stretch/contract as i get bigger/stronger. It's a great feeling. Especially for the rear delts. After i made that thread about it i really put my ninja focus to work and haven't had a problem.

New Threads