I Got Choked out by a 70+ today

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

zeigler,

BGH, seeker, DYS, POB and I recently had a talk and we discussed ur stock going up.. after posting this video u have certainly proved our conversation to be in fact... correct

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
zeigler,

BGH, seeker, DYS, POB and I recently had a talk and we discussed ur stock going up.. after posting this video u have certainly proved our conversation to be in fact... correct

This is infringement! I posted that years ago.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like the version of that vid where they play the rocky song while the old man is banging out Jada...because I'm 98% sure the dude who was left bleeding is Jada

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bring the Amber lance........

BGH nothing like a great time of family, alcohol, food and egos!! I Get myself into many of these circumstances whether a little wrestling or nice game of smeer the queer in the yard at a good old get together....!

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Old man strength is no joke. The size and thickness of someones wrist is how I quickly measure someones "strength" naturally.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
That's good stuff BGH, except probably the part when you blacked out...lol. I whipped my son and his buddy a couple years back in my back field where I have a fire pit, getting pretty shitty on a keg, when my son and his buddy were whispering to each other and looking over at me, I acted like I didn't know what they were up to, but I knew they were planning some shit. I turned around with my back facing them and my son, who is 6'3 270 got me in a bear hug, and his buddy grabbed my legs and tried to throw me on the ground. I head butt my son who I didn't realize was him at the time, and got a leg loose and put a size 12 Tony Lama boot in the other kids kidney, while he squirmed around on the ground in pain, my son let go and I turned around and he had blood streaming from his nose. I felt bad for a minute. That incident was one of many around that damn fire pit, only family one though.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
before my surgery i was about 215, 218lbs & 5'11 & 3/4.

I have a buddy whose am MMA guy. 5'6, 165/170 and just a fukin tough guy. Wrestling, kickboxing, maui tai (sp) and just MMA fighthing. I have another buddy whose 5'10, 225/230.

our lil kickboxer/mma will beat the sh!t out of either of us, anyday.

He ll catch us in a arm bar, just standing he'll land 50% more blows, etc.

Me or the 5'10, 225lb buddy will literally have to get our ass kicked just to beat my shorter buddy a bit. And i mean both of us will be bleeding from the face or really go threw some punishment just to get one nasty take down.

this reminds of those fights.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its all about technique, Mate. Most people believe combat athletes look like what they see in action movies. Best pure thai boxer in my camp back when I was fighting pro was a 155 Lb'er. We'd laugh 'till we pissed ourselves whenever we'd go out and people would step to him. I'd usually stand an offer "Have a go at me instead - you'll get better odds" (I walked at around 215 Lbs at the time).

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There would be times when we"d all be drinking

Some nights more than others. But even when I'd be way way more sober, I just catch him pouring a drinking or setting one down n start to fight. I'd get a few this way but when I would go to take him down, 90% of the time he"d pull the most interesting lil maneuvers and I'll always end up on the bottom and get hit in the face like lightening twice.

Nble,

U sob"s n this guy like my buddy will make a 30-60 weight advantage nothing.

Shit, almost a disadvantaged