Juicepal Is this stuff a scam ?

Reaction score
I have been taking Juicepal 25 for a week expecting to get a boost but worried about water gain. I really haven't gained anything and no water weight. I do see a pump when working out and maybe a little stronger. Is this stuff just a herbal supplement or a scam ?? Anyone else using this stuff

Capthowdy

Reaction score
I have been taking Juicepal 25 for a week expecting to get a boost but worried about water gain. I really haven't gained anything and no water weight. I do see a pump when working out and maybe a little stronger. Is this stuff just a herbal supplement or a scam ?? Anyone else using this stuff

What are you taking and what’s your diet like ? Are you fat ??? Bc if you are fat and have shit diet and training your not gonna see much .

Also are you sure you ordered from the real Jp?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
What are you taking and what’s your diet like ? Are you fat ??? Bc if you are fat and have shit diet and training your not gonna see much .

Also are you sure you ordered from the real Jp?
Received it from a friends trainer. Diet is pretty clean, low carb.

Reaction score
Sounds like a scam to me. You should introduce yourself and stick around. Advice from friends will get you better gains than advice from drug dealers.
That's why I'm here, not looking to do a whole lot of stuff just want to get some of my size back on. I'm 57 and I used to do reps (natural) at 350 bench. I would just like to be able to lift 350 again. LOL

Capthowdy

Reaction score
Received it from a friends trainer. Diet is pretty clean, low carb.

What are you taking ??? Have you gotten blood work done and are you taking any other medications ? I use Jp and I have tested the gear and gotten blood work done on it amd it all has come back positive . If you are taking any kind of mental health medications from my experience this can significantly Fuck with your gains and how you feel .

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score

lifter6973

Reaction score
Should've used juice buddy. I have heard that juice companion is also good.

This is a joke. I know nothing of juicepal.
If I didn't know any better that shady bitch JP is trying to get people to check him out. He did the same BS on meso and then came talking shit when people starting ripping on him.
JP, just post up in the right section, quit being a shady bitch.

Capthowdy

Reaction score
If I didn't know any better that shady bitch JP is trying to get people to check him out. He did the same BS on meso and then came talking shit when people starting ripping on him.
JP, just post up in the right section, quit being a shady bitch.

Why you say he’s being shady lol?

Reaction score
What are you taking ??? Have you gotten blood work done and are you taking any other medications ? I use Jp and I have tested the gear and gotten blood work done on it amd it all has come back positive . If you are taking any kind of mental health medications from my experience this can significantly Fuck with your gains and how you feel .

Right now just the juicepal dianabol 25 and a weekly testosterone shot. I had been taking 25g a day and 50g on work out days. Not testing right now

Capthowdy

Reaction score
Seems like this stuff should hit harder, may be just my ignorance.

Bro what are you taking ??? Amd what are you comparing it to ? Have you rungear before ?

Capthowdy

Reaction score
Right now just the juicepal dianabol 25 and a weekly testosterone shot. I had been taking 25g a day and 50g on work out days. Not testing right now

A weekly shot of how much ? And I hope you mean 25mg of dbol lol

lifter6973

Reaction score
Why you say he’s being shady lol?

Seems like a lot of JP posts in this forum lately is all. I pair that with his past and most recent shadiness with the Sponx smoke screen BS. I know your experience is good so keep doing what is working for you.
The guy comes across as super shady. Just my opinion but I'm not alone.

lifter6973

Reaction score
100mg test. and yes they are 25mg capsules dbol
So do like Sponx, post samples you will send to Jano for testing and tell everyone what your samples are including the dbol 25 mg and also send him a picture showing the container you are putting the dbol in.

Then, ship it but to a middle man (JuicePal) who will ship to Jano.

After "your" shipment reaches Jano in a month and a half and Jano posts good results, tell everyone you are a poor responder and you don't know how to take dbol or test bloods or ship anything for that matter.

Also backtrack and say you never sent to a middle man and sent directly to Jano. Show alleged emails with JuicePal proving you sent straight to Jano.

Do all of this and maybe you get a 3K offer like Sponx did.
Not shady at all.

Last edited:

Capthowdy

Reaction score
So do like Sponx, post samples you will send to Jano for testing and tell everyone what your samples are including the dbol 25 mg and also send him a picture showing the container you are putting the dbol in.

Then, ship it but to a middle man (JuicePal) who will ship to Jano.

After "your" shipment reaches Jano in a month and a half and Jano posts good results, tell everyone you are a poor responder and you don't know how to take dbol or test bloods or ship anything for that matter.

Also backtrack and say you never sent to a middle man and sent directly to Jano. Show alleged emails with JuicePal proving you sent straight to Jano.

Do all of this and maybe you get a 3K offer like Sponx did.
Not shady at all.

Why would he send the samples to Jp instead of jano himself . When I sent samples I sent them right to jano . When I sent samples it took a few days to get results . I think like 2 days after the samples were received . Maybe even 1 day I can’t remember exactly

New Threads