Ladies, Favorite compounds to take?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Bobby, even a broken clock is right two times a day. You blurted out something without knowing anything, you judged based on dosages... despite that there are competitors who do take those dosages.

It wasn't until Kim and B ware did real investigation that we found out the truth.

Toot your own horn if it makes you feel better I guess. But I'd call you out if you did it to another female member again.
Bro was that not you in the DM’S saying same shit you agree with me?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Bro was that not you in the DM’S saying same shit you agree with me?
It was me saying it's suspicious, but that we don't know and we shouldn't be doing things to drive away any potential female user base. It was also me being political so as not to ruffle your feathers.

I tone down many private messages of people who are worked up, so they are more receptive to what I'm saying.

Calm down.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
It was me saying it's suspicious, but that we don't know and we shouldn't be doing things to drive away any potential female user base. It was also me being political so as not to ruffle your feathers.

I tone down many private messages of people who are worked up, so they are more receptive to what I'm saying.

Calm down.
I was not worked up but tell your self what ever you need it to back track from your last comment I stepped out the whole thing asap there was no reason to calm anyone down but what ever you say

Dnewell2004

Reaction score
Side note. The real leggoddess is kinda hot but I like my muscle girls...

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Side note. The real leggoddess is kinda hot but I like my muscle girls...

Oh the pic that was used? Lol what kind of weirdo get off on this shit? I mean I seem some weird shit on here trannys lovers, sheep fuckers etc but a dude in a basement acting like a work out woman don’t get it.

What ever I’m not taking this thread south and starting arguments but the whole thing seemed sketchy as shit to me that’s all I’m saying. Guess can’t have opinions anymore with out getting attacked.

Dnewell2004

Reaction score
Oh the pic that was used? Lol what kind of weirdo get off on this shit? I mean I seem some weird shit on here trannys lovers, sheep fuckers etc but a dude in a basement acting like a work out woman don’t get it.

What ever I’m not taking this thread south and starting arguments but the whole thing seemed sketchy as shit to me that’s all I’m saying. Guess can’t have opinions anymore with out getting attacked.
No, the real IG chick he was using.Screenshot_20220207-083312_Instagram.jpg

Dnewell2004

Reaction score

I didn't see anyone attacking you either bro.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
@Leggoddess is a dude, though.
And what does that change exactly? If you cared to find out who the real woman is behind Leggodess’s photos, you would see she takes that list and doubles it.

And again, just who exactly you dudes are to judge what is socially acceptable for a female to take? 😀

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
No, the real IG chick he was using.View attachment 18089

Damn buddy went all the way to Russia lol

Anyone that gets jacked just shows me dedication and since I started working out I appreciate to more knowing how much bullshit goes into it from even steroids you need doses schedules so on the diet is the craziest and hardest part imo and showing up to the gym on days you don’t even wanna be there and learning the body and muscles.

I’m only 4 years in drop in the bucket compared to many others but glad I started the journey build discipline once I get my diet in check I’ll be Fulfilled.

It’s sad when people do shit like this and spread misinformation and cause tension in groups for no reason.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
And again, just who exactly you dudes are to judge what is socially acceptable for a female to take? 😀
When did I do that, precisely?

Feel absolutely free to quote me. The more the better.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
And what does that change exactly? If you cared to find out who the real woman is behind Leggodess’s photos, you would see she takes that list and doubles it.

You were even throwing shots at my wife saying peloton don’t count like you know me or her. Take what ever you want but don’t go in on people with opinions.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
You were even throwing shots at my wife saying peloton don’t count like you know me or her. Take what ever you want but don’t go in on people with opinions.
Dare I recall, You went in with your opinion first that “women should not take most of this list”, so don’t preach what you don’t do yourself, ey.

Especially when the question is for the females… NOT YOU… Doesn’t matter WHO asked it…

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Dare I recall, You went in with your opinion first that “women should not take most of this list”, so don’t preach what you don’t do yourself, ey.

Especially when the question is for the females… NOT YOU… Doesn’t matter WHO asked it…
That’s my opinion personally I would not allow my wife to take most that stuff.

Now does matter a dude posing as a woman asked it.

So realistically you telling me you personally would take all those compounds at those doses?

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
That’s my opinion personally I would not allow my wife to take most that stuff.

Now does matter a dude posing as a woman asked it.

So realistically you telling me you personally would take all those compounds at those doses?

99% of the population thinks you and I are retards for taking steroids.

But we do it anyways.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
She's not your property, dude.
Correct but she is my wife and mother of my son so I will do what I can to protect her.

Everyone has different relationships she can do what she wants that I don’t like if she wants to be single and same for me it’s a give and take.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
99% of the population thinks you and I are retards for taking steroids.

But we do it anyways.
Yeah but we still have to be safe do I wanna pin 2gs of shit a week and blow up will I ? No cause I’ll kill myself at my age but I get what your saying

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Hahaha, it's 0400, up at 0200 cause can't sleep, taking a preworkout dump (can't sleep, may as well train) and you guys re crackin me up. I stand behind Xyokoma on this one. Women can take whatever the hell a dude can take, and I will add that they can probably do it safer as they get more more bang for the buck at smaller doses. Kidneys, livers, hearts....not gender specific fellas. Masculizing/virilization effects? Well fellas, facial hair, hair loss, deepening voice and a bigger clitoris may turn you off but they're not health risks.

I always find it funny when juice heads have anything to say about this kind of shit. What women take, what cosmetic alterations they have done, etc....Think about that when you have that needle stuck in your ass cheek.

Not picking on anybody specifically, BUT, your woman let's you think that you let her or don't let her do something. Of you think for a minute you control what she does or doesn't do, well, I've got some beachfront property in North Dakota I can sell you cheap.

New Threads