Let’s be honest here.... why is everyone bashing website orders?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
So I've heard about proton mail? I definitely gotta get that. Don't know much about online saftey yet. But your right i should educate myself on this as well..

And I've heard jahosnik is the bees knees for getting shit tested. Not sure what HPLC means exactly but I'm sure he does it lol. I will look into the definition..

Stay away from websites?What platform would be used if not a website.. pretty much every other bodybuilding forum gets shit on by the guys here so I haven't looked for any lol but either way I'm sure that Answer will come with more digging. Just gotta connect the dots eventually. But your a friggen huge help dude.

Gonna look into the email thing for sure 🙏
Go look at source boards. The reason people shit on those boards is because the forum staff tend to get "benefits" from promoting sources or products. With that said it's not like there aren't any good public sources on those boards, but it certainly makes it mor difficult to tell which are good and which ones are shit

You can always come to non source boards and ask for people's opinions on one of the ones you are thinking about using... but at the end of the day it's trial and error, and a learning experience.

Some people get lucky and figure it out on their first try, others have to go through some disappointment first.

If you just want testosterone, or even something like test + deca, then you could always try going to TRT clinics in your area.

Reaction score
Go look at source boards. The reason people shit on those boards is because the forum staff tend to get "benefits" from promoting sources or products. With that said it's not like there aren't any good public sources on those boards, but it certainly makes it mor difficult to tell which are good and which ones are shit

You can always come to non source boards and ask for people's opinions on one of the ones you are thinking about using... but at the end of the day it's trial and error, and a learning experience.

Some people get lucky and figure it out on their first try, others have to go through some disappointment first.

If you just want testosterone, or even something like test + deca, then you could always try going to TRT clinics in your area.
Yeah I went to a trt clinic and got sold a $400 bottle of test cyp. My natural test levels are 530ng/dl and I was told on here that trt won't really do much to improve my life. So I have the bottle sitting on my shelf for now. Reason being is because Once I pin anything suppressive i want to be on trt first and dialed in. Because cycling seems like a giant pain in the ass. So it rather just blast and cruise. So it's all in or all out for me..
. But I feel like with my fascination with anabolics it's only a matter of time untill the curiosity gets to me. It's like my hobby reading about this shit. Lol so knowing myself I might as well find some sources. Reason being is that bottle is so fucking expensive I'd hate to start pinning and then be stuck paying those prices once I crash my system and start playing around. I want to have everything ready for" if and when" that day comes so I'm not hemorrhaging cash at the clinic.
I'm dipping my toes in the water with peptides for now. So I wandered on the meso forums got slightly brainwashed and bought a bunch of peptides from the one vendor everyone here fucking hates 😂 I'm not naming names because I don't want this particular vendor getting mad and doxxing me or ripping me off. Either way ill be getting them tested and it will be the first and last time I go with them regardless. I just wanted to see for myself if they really are THAT bad or not. Guess time will tell. But I know I gotta find solid resources for the future instead of going the sketchy route.

Like you said trial and error.
Could I ask if any other bodybuilding forums are good besides this place? I like the unbiased wisdom here. But it seems like the only place without sales reps and fake accounts spamming for sales lol

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Yeah I went to a trt clinic and got sold a $400 bottle of test cyp. My natural test levels are 530ng/dl and I was told on here that trt won't really do much to improve my life. So I have the bottle sitting on my shelf for now.
. But I feel like with my fascination with anabolics it's only a matter of time untill the curiosity gets to me. It's like my hobby reading about this shit. Lol so knowing myself I might as well find some sources. Reason being is that bottle is so fucking expensive I'd hate to start pinning and then be stuck paying those prices once I crash my system and start playing around. I want to have everything ready for" if and when" that day comes so I'm not hemorrhaging cash at the clinic.
I'm dipping my toes in the water with peptides for now. So I wandered on the meso forums got slightly brainwashed and bought a bunch of peptides from the one vendor everyone here fucking hates 😂 I'm not naming names because I don't want this particular vendor getting mad and doxxing me or ripping me off. Either way ill be getting them tested and it will be the first and last time I go with them regardless. I just wanted to see for myself if they really are THAT bad or not. Guess time will tell. But I know I gotta find solid resources for the future instead of going the sketchy route.

Like you said trial and error.
Could I ask if any other bodybuilding forums are good besides this place? I like the unbiased wisdom here. But it seems like the only place without sales reps and fake accounts spamming for sales lol
I personally don't care what people choose to do; if you want to do testosterone then that's your decision. Just be aware that TRT should be considered something you do for the rest of your life... and if you come off it's possible you will have lower test levels than when you started. It's not something to fear.. just something to be aware of that might happen.

With that said, while not "optimal" most people at your testosterone levels don't actually need TRT. Some people are able to raise test a bit through diet, exercise, proper sleep, cutting back on alcohol, reducing stress, etc. How much it gets raised is a case by case basis... but don't expect to double your current levels this way.

I don't see an issue with asking people's opinions on what they think about other boards. Though be prepared to get both honest and biased responses; there are plenty of people here who don't like source boards.

lfod14

Reaction score
So I've heard about proton mail? I definitely gotta get that. Don't know much about online saftey yet. But your right i should educate myself on this as well..

Absolutely do, and use it to replace all your email! Fast version, Switzerland based Zero Knowledge email provider, so nobody but you and the people you email can ever read your emails. Well worth doing the premium for all the added features.

And I've heard jahosnik is the bees knees for getting shit tested. Not sure what HPLC means exactly but I'm sure he does it lol. I will look into the definition..
It's the machine that can tell you what's in shit and in what amounts (High-performance liquid chromatography)

Stay away from websites?What platform would be used if not a website..
People who don't understand technology tend to fear it. The websites are the best and most secure ways to order from a privacy standpoint, and easiest for the vendors. People bash them that don't grasp that it's another layer of insulation between buying and vendor, and in most cases that includes their crypto currency as many of those E-Commerce websites also automatically run the BTC (or whatever crypto) through a mixer before it's sent to the vendor. Prior to that things were usually done via email, for many years insecure email like fucking gmail, and via forum PM's. Literally the worst way to possibly go.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Absolutely do, and use it to replace all your email! Fast version, Switzerland based Zero Knowledge email provider, so nobody but you and the people you email can ever read your emails. Well worth doing the premium for all the added features.

It's the machine that can tell you what's in shit and in what amounts (High-performance liquid chromatography)

People who don't understand technology tend to fear it. The websites are the best and most secure ways to order from a privacy standpoint, and easiest for the vendors. People bash them that don't grasp that it's another layer of insulation between buying and vendor, and in most cases that includes their crypto currency as many of those E-Commerce websites also automatically run the BTC (or whatever crypto) through a mixer before it's sent to the vendor. Prior to that things were usually done via email, for many years insecure email like fucking gmail, and via forum PM's. Literally the worst way to possibly go.
So u believe web sites these people set up (who honestly know who’s monitoring them, or who actually set it up) are actually safe? Some take cashapp, some take other forms of payment etc….

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
So u believe web sites these people set up (who honestly know who’s monitoring them, or who actually set it up) are actually safe? Some take cashapp, some take other forms of payment etc….
My main concern with websites is the data retention. Not that data in email can't be retained... but websites are a much larger target and have more vulnerabilities.

lfod14

Reaction score
No, there's nothing privacy respecting about Cashapp, I'm speaking of Crypto only, and to add to that, when it's used correctly, which I didn't go into because that's a rabbit hole. But (real) gear vendors using those types of e-commerce sites are typically drop in solutions already done and ready to go, hosted out of the US and in wallets not connected to them.

Clearly there can always be a dipshit in the mix, but that can happen on either side of the fence. Ultimately, none of it should matter if the buyer does their work, crypto purchased and send correctly, VPN's, non fingerprintable browsers, online privacy basics......

Reaction score

Awsome I feel much better now. I'm always terrified of the internet. Because I don't know shit about shit lol. I try to read about it. But it seems like I would need to make it a full time job reading how to be anonymous lol but I'm definitely switching to proton mail like NOW

Reaction score
No, there's nothing privacy respecting about Cashapp, I'm speaking of Crypto only, and to add to that, when it's used correctly, which I didn't go into because that's a rabbit hole. But (real) gear vendors using those types of e-commerce sites are typically drop in solutions already done and ready to go, hosted out of the US and in wallets not connected to them.

Clearly there can always be a dipshit in the mix, but that can happen on either side of the fence. Ultimately, none of it should matter if the buyer does their work, crypto purchased and send correctly, VPN's, non fingerprintable browsers, online privacy basics......
I will second this notion that crypto is very secure and almost untraceable.

BTC is pretty anonymous but can be traced if there is enough will to do so. If you want to link BTC to a person you could theoretically serve a warrant to the exchange where the person bought the BTC. Unless it is a huge order or a usual dealer, odds that no one is going to leverage the resources required to first trace the blockchain and then get the warrants for some dude who wants bigger biceps. If the BTC was mined and not purchased through an exchange then it is pretty much untraceable to a person. That is assuming the order on the website is not linked to the BTC transaction.

Reaction score
Correct, but my guy I get it from is much less likely to be a target because he (or she) doesnt have a website.

Here's a little secret... The federal government compiles a list of targets or information it deems "too minor" for it to be bothered with. Most of this information is gathered incidentally during the course of larger intelligence gathering operations. This list and information then makes it's way down the food chain to the state and then local jurisdictions. So yes, you are correct the united states government isnt going to waste it's time for anything less than a large scale operation. I'd be willing to bet, however, that the Evansville Police Department would be interested in putting on a show.
This hits close to home. Lol.

Reaction score
This is false. Local law enforcement does not get funneled info for AAS…. Does the DEA pass info down to us for meth, heroin, coke, MDMA sure yes. AAS.. no
It was a literal term not that it has happened to me.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
This is false. Local law enforcement does not get funneled info for AAS…. Does the DEA pass info down to us for meth, heroin, coke, MDMA sure yes. AAS.. no
That I didn't know I thought everything would be handed down ,, that is cool.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
How does your department feel about you taking steroids?

Hughinn

Reaction score
+1 on this^

US domestic is where the risk is.

Overseas tends to be legit stuff and priced good but, you risk customs.

I've had a couple seized myself and it sucks. But a good source will generally send you another order for free.

Domestic supplies of dropshippers are a hit and miss.

It's hard to beat a good ugl in my opinion

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
How does your department feel about you taking steroids?
Idk. They don’t know. Want me to ask them
I would say they probably don’t give a flying fuck. Do you think Dallas PD cared when Ronnie took them?

How does your wife feel when you walk around the house with your thumb up your butt wearing her panty hose and heels

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
That I didn't know I thought everything would be handed down ,, that is cool.
At least not by me. Not for AAS other stuff for sure we have tasks Forces where local and feds work together