Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Chicken breasts marinated in spices and cooked in an air fryer are amazing in meal prep they are so moist even when reheated

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Daily maintenance diet plus supplement 1 extra meal with a Triple Whopper w cheese, large Fry, large Onion Ring, and a serving of Ultimate Nutrition's Iso Mass Gainer and 30mg Dbol. You'll weigh at least 12 stone minimum in 30 days.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Here's a simple plan.

Eat 4 meals per day. Each meal should have about a hand sized portion of a protein source. It can be fish, beef, chicken, eggs, goat, alligator, it doesn't really matter.

Each meal should have about a cupped handful of a carbohydrate source, such as rice, oats, potatoes, porridge, it doesn't really matter.

Add in a handful of vegetables also, try to mix this up, don't always pick the same 1-2 veg. Look for different colors, veg is where a lot of your vitamins and minerals will come from, so variety is good.

For a fat source, you can drizzle olive oil over your veggies, or add butter, again it really doesn't matter. Most meats wil have a decent amount of fat on them, so not much of a problem getting in adequate fats. If you find yourself eating mostly white fish and chicken breast though, adding fats might be beneficial.

Drop down to 1 protein shake per day, and drink it after your workout. Mix it with whole fat milk.

If you're not gaining weight SLOWLY doing this, add a little more carbohydrate and fat to some of the meals. Repeat as necessary.

Don't try to be perfect with everything right from the start, it can get overwhelming quickly. Just start out by moving in the right direction. That goes for training too.

Good luck, we're here to help bud!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chicken breasts marinated in spices and cooked in an air fryer are amazing in meal prep they are so moist even when reheated
Going to purchase a Air fryer everyone seems to love them thank you 😊

Reaction score
Here's a simple plan.

Eat 4 meals per day. Each meal should have about a hand sized portion of a protein source. It can be fish, beef, chicken, eggs, goat, alligator, it doesn't really matter.

Each meal should have about a cupped handful of a carbohydrate source, such as rice, oats, potatoes, porridge, it doesn't really matter.

Add in a handful of vegetables also, try to mix this up, don't always pick the same 1-2 veg. Look for different colors, veg is where a lot of your vitamins and minerals will come from, so variety is good.

For a fat source, you can drizzle olive oil over your veggies, or add butter, again it really doesn't matter. Most meats wil have a decent amount of fat on them, so not much of a problem getting in adequate fats. If you find yourself eating mostly white fish and chicken breast though, adding fats might be beneficial.

Drop down to 1 protein shake per day, and drink it after your workout. Mix it with whole fat milk.

If you're not gaining weight SLOWLY doing this, add a little more carbohydrate and fat to some of the meals. Repeat as necessary.

Don't try to be perfect with everything right from the start, it can get overwhelming quickly. Just start out by moving in the right direction. That goes for training too.

Good luck, we're here to help bud!!!
This is exactly what I was looking for I will take your advice and start doing meal preps I am fine at eating when I work dayshift but when I'm nights I seem to get lazy so will need to start getting into a routine of making a few meals before I leave thanks alot some great information should help me out alot ☺

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
This is exactly what I was looking for I will take your advice and start doing meal preps I am fine at eating when I work dayshift but when I'm nights I seem to get lazy so will need to start getting into a routine of making a few meals before I leave thanks alot some great information should help me out alot ☺
When you make meals, make more than you need. Put the leftovers in containers and put them in your refrigerator for quick grab and go meals.

It takes almost no extra time or effort to cook in larger quantities. This is a key part of meal prepping, taking the possibility of making a poor decision out of the equation. You don't want to have to think, just open the fridge and grab a quality meal.

GymRat79

Connoisseur of tranny cock
Reaction score
Hi I recently just joined the gym again and looking to take it alot more serious this time but absolutely clue less on what to eat for meals I am currently just eating things like tuna eggs steak Greek yogurt ect but looking for a better variety or some sort of meal plan if anyone can help me out

5ft 5inch (165cm)
9 and a half stone (60kg)
Work out 3 times per week
Having 2 shakes per day (70g) protein

Don't like:
Broccoli 😂

If you want anymore information please let me know
Depends what your goal is. Burn fat or build more muscle?

Here's a meal and training plan for you.

First phase of diet as we look to gain lean muscle mass.

Notes on Training:

Back Training
-Rhomboids - Chest supported high row, Face pulls, T bar rows
-Middle Lats - Nuetral grip cable rows, Incline dumbbell rows
-Spinal Erectors - Back extensions or rack deadlifts
-Traps - shrugs holding at top for 3 seconds

Chest
-Upper chest - Start chest training with an incline dumb bell or barbell press, then go into an incline fly.

Shoulders
- Medial delts - start and end your workouts with a lateral raise movement.

Meal 1 : 1 whole egg, 1 cup egg whites. 4 oz of very lean meat w/ half cup of oats.
Supplement two fish oil caps with this meal

Meal 2 : 5 oz cooked 90/10 lean ground beef. 100 g of Rice

Meal 3 : 7 oz cooked lean meat such as Chicken. 5 oz sweet potato , 1 cup Asparagus or green beans.

Meal 4 : 2 scoops whey, 1 small apple with 1 oz almonds or same as meal # 2

Meal 5 : 7 oz lean meat (Chicken breast, fish or Turkey). 2 cups veggies, salad with Newmans own Olive oil and vinegar dressing (2 tablespoons). Take two more fish oil caps with this meal.

Meal 6 : 1 cup egg whites and 1 - 2 cups of veggies

Supplementation........

Fish oil
Multi Vitamin
Chromium picolinate (500 MCG ) 2 times per day for insulin sensitivity with meal 1 and meal 3.
Alpha Lipoic Acid (Take 300 mg) twice daily once in the morning and once in the evening.
Creatine

All other supplements are up to you. I would recommend a good quality BCAA/EAA Product. My go to has always been Nutra Bio's Intra Blast above all others. Make sure you put a premium on using this during fasted cardio.

Cheat meal : For now , one cheat meal per week. Perfect option is a burger with fries and a cup of your favorite ice cream.

Cardio :
Low Intensity Steady State Cardio – None
HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) – 4 x 30 minutes (2 minutes hard and 3
minutes steady state going up until 30 minutes)

Last edited:

GymRat79

Reaction score
I have the ninja dual it’s best thing I ever bought,

How does the food come out with these air fryers? Anything comparable texture wise to what you find if you cook it in grease?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
How does the food come out with these air fryers? Anything comparable texture wise to what you find if you cook it in grease?
No it’s totally different I never cook for myself any other way

Reaction score
Depends what your goal is. Burn fat or build more muscle?

Here's a meal and training plan for you.

First phase of diet as we look to gain lean muscle mass.

Notes on Training:

Back Training
-Rhomboids - Chest supported high row, Face pulls, T bar rows
-Middle Lats - Nuetral grip cable rows, Incline dumbbell rows
-Spinal Erectors - Back extensions or rack deadlifts
-Traps - shrugs holding at top for 3 seconds

Chest
-Upper chest - Start chest training with an incline dumb bell or barbell press, then go into an incline fly.

Shoulders
- Medial delts - start and end your workouts with a lateral raise movement.

Meal 1 : 1 whole egg, 1 cup egg whites. 4 oz of very lean meat w/ half cup of oats.
Supplement two fish oil caps with this meal

Meal 2 : 5 oz cooked 90/10 lean ground beef. 100 g of Rice

Meal 3 : 7 oz cooked lean meat such as Chicken. 5 oz sweet potato , 1 cup Asparagus or green beans.

Meal 4 : 2 scoops whey, 1 small apple with 1 oz almonds or same as meal # 2

Meal 5 : 7 oz lean meat (Chicken breast, fish or Turkey). 2 cups veggies, salad with Newmans own Olive oil and vinegar dressing (2 tablespoons). Take two more fish oil caps with this meal.

Meal 6 : 1 cup egg whites and 1 - 2 cups of veggies

Supplementation........

Fish oil
Multi Vitamin
Chromium picolinate (500 MCG ) 2 times per day for insulin sensitivity with meal 1 and meal 3.
Alpha Lipoic Acid (Take 300 mg) twice daily once in the morning and once in the evening.
Creatine

All other supplements are up to you. I would recommend a good quality BCAA/EAA Product. My go to has always been Nutra Bio's Intra Blast above all others. Make sure you put a premium on using this during fasted cardio.

Cheat meal : For now , one cheat meal per week. Perfect option is a burger with fries and a cup of your favorite ice cream.

Cardio :
Low Intensity Steady State Cardio – None
HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) – 4 x 30 minutes (2 minutes hard and 3
minutes steady state going up until 30 minutes)
This is brilliant thanks so much taking absolutely everything on board that I can and will also try the meals you have recommend really hard to start of because I didn't have a clue how to eat properly but 4-6 meals will seem ideal throughout the day just need to stock up that fridge now and your saying fish oil caps is that just cod liver oil ? And thanks again buddy

GymRat79

Reaction score
This is brilliant thanks so much taking absolutely everything on board that I can and will also try the meals you have recommend really hard to start of because I didn't have a clue how to eat properly but 4-6 meals will seem ideal throughout the day just need to stock up that fridge now and your saying fish oil caps is that just cod liver oil ? And thanks again buddy

This is what I use ( link located below)

Its not expensive for the quality of what you will be receiving. Spend the few extra bucks on this one as its easy on your stomach and doesn't cause fish burps. If you need to change up your carbs instead of rice, stick to sweet potatoes and also red potatoes are great too. Very affordable and easy to cook. The key here is going to be doing some research on your part and coming up with different meals you can make on your own. The secret to eating healthy is by finding out ways how to make your meals not become boring. Being creative really helps out big time. When you are at home and have some extra time I'd highly recommend whole wheat pasta as your carb source for one of your meals. Nothing like a nice plate of pasta on a cold fall or winter day. Load it up with lean protein such as chicken breast or ground beef and enjoy. Find a good low sugar spaghetti sauce at your local grocery store. Another great thing to make at home are pancakes that are good for you. Click on this link for an easy recipe!

and here's the link for the fish oil....

Fish oil : https://www.amazon.com/Controlled-Labs-Orange-Oximega-SoftGels/dp/B003DKVR1U

Jonjon

Reaction score
You’re gonna make great newbie gains the next few months.

I put on close to 30lbs in my first 6 months back to training. I ate and ate and ate. I made sure I got my protein, at least a gram per pound of body weight. Then I ate whole pizzas on the way home from the gym, ice cream every night, whole milk, drank liquid egg whites a few times a day, would cook a dozen eggs in a muffin pan and carry them with me, PB&J sandwiches with 96 grams of peanut butter on em… just eat.

You’ll grow. At your size I imagine you have a fast metabolism.

Once I got my weight up to a point it’s gotten hard to add size. But those first few months you need to get all you can because you’ll never grow like you do with the newbie gains in my opinion

Reaction score

Its not expensive for the quality of what you will be receiving. Spend the few extra bucks on this one as its easy on your stomach and doesn't cause fish burps. If you need to change up your carbs instead of rice, stick to sweet potatoes and also red potatoes are great too. Very affordable and easy to cook. The key here is going to be doing some research on your part and coming up with different meals you can make on your own. The secret to eating healthy is by finding out ways how to make your meals not become boring. Being creative really helps out big time. When you are at home and have some extra time I'd highly recommend whole wheat pasta as your carb source for one of your meals. Nothing like a nice plate of pasta on a cold fall or winter day. Load it up with lean protein such as chicken breast or ground beef and enjoy. Find a good low sugar spaghetti sauce at your local grocery store. Another great thing to make at home are pancakes that are good for you. Click on this link for an easy recipe!

Fish oil : https://www.amazon.com/Controlled-Labs-Orange-Oximega-SoftGels/dp/B003DKVR1U
Thank you so much bro really !!

Reaction score

Thank you so much bro really
You’re gonna make great newbie gains the next few months.

I put on close to 30lbs in my first 6 months back to training. I ate and ate and ate. I made sure I got my protein, at least a gram per pound of body weight. Then I ate whole pizzas on the way home from the gym, ice cream every night, whole milk, drank liquid egg whites a few times a day, would cook a dozen eggs in a muffin pan and carry them with me, PB&J sandwiches with 96 grams of peanut butter on em… just eat.

You’ll grow. At your size I imagine you have a fast metabolism.

Once I got my weight up to a point it’s gotten hard to add size. But those first few months you need to get all you can because you’ll never grow like you do with the newbie gains in my opinion
Hopefully notice a difference next couple of weeks bro just going to eat everything I can until I sort out meal plans that I enjoy with everyone's advice I'm.sure it won't be a problem for me and yeah my metabolism is really fast

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Eat a lot. You can’t be too picky when looking for nutrition and positive weight increases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

New Threads