Need some help

Camoninja

Reaction score
IMG_20190105_112558832.jpgIMG_20181117_081702939_HDR.jpg
So, trying to figure out to stay pretty lean. The first picture is today and the second is back in November. My food I take has tremendously decreased yet it seems that all my progress has dissapeared or I'm just carrying water weight. I'm still working out for 1 an hour during the week and up to 3 on the weekends... Anyone have any suggestions on how to keep water weight off? By the way I'm still at the same weight at both dates

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
are you on a cycle???

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
For myself-
1 gal of water daily(minimum)
Low-sodium diet( nothing in a can, package, or box. Nothing processed.
Black coffee
500mg dandelion root 3x daily(1500mg total)
No sodas, juices, or carbonated drinks
* plain (water, black coffee, or green tea only)

Camoninja

Reaction score
No trt. I've ran no booster and saw nothing and sust years back. So far I'm pretty clean and trying to get my calorie intake to atleast 2600-3000 a day. I mainly drink water and I don't have a high sodium intake. In fact it's really really low. I'm currently taking preworkout, whey, daily vitamins, Omega 3, this nasty amino acid drink when I can get it down. Would any of that cause me to retain alot of water? Back in 2010 I didn't have this problem but I was a bit younger and the only difference was a ran some creatine and 500mgs of sust..

Camoninja

Reaction score
I normally hit one.muscle group a day and the weekends I tend to do full body.
Chest:
;Bench
Inclined 3x 10 135lbs
Declined 3x10 245lbs
Straight 3x10 225
75lb Barbel straight 3x7
Cable flies 3x15 60lbs
All until until I reach 10 reps or failure

Along with 150 weighted sit ups
75 declined situps
45 leg lifts
And about 3 minutes with an ab wheel

That's a normal hour workout for my chest day and then if I may add 30minites of cardio in a suana suit 3 days a week

daddyboul

Reaction score
You mentioned a nasty amino drink, does anything in your diet cause you to feel bloated? You could be having irritation in your digestive tract. Just a thought. Has the environment changed a lot from 2010? Maybe you are consuming the same or less water as before but are not using or secreting as much water as before. These are just ideas, I'm sure someone else will be able to chime in and give their own 2cents.

Camoninja

Reaction score
I tend to sweat very little when I'm working unless I do cardio. I cut out soft drinks and try to drink 4 to 6 bottles of water through out the work week. The main thing that changed was my diet got cleaner except I just eat way less food then I did back then.

Reaction score
I tend to sweat very little when I'm working unless I do cardio. I cut out soft drinks and try to drink 4 to 6 bottles of water through out the work week. The main thing that changed was my diet got cleaner except I just eat way less food then I did back then.
up your water 4-6 bottles aweek is shite .should be 4-6bottles a day.

Jymjunkie

Reaction score
Get you a gallon jug of water, carry it with you every where, dont go to sleep until its gone

Jymjunkie

Reaction score
When my carbs are really high i tend to hold more water. Also, what time do you usually go to bed? Try to cut the food intake off 2-3 hrs before bed. This sucked for me at first, it was so hard trying to fall asleep hungry. But it also helps with appetite in the morning, as i was the guy who couldnt ever eat breakfast in the morning, now i wake up and cant wait to eat.

Camoninja

Reaction score
A gallon jug is a good idea. I normally just refill bottles.

Jymjunkie

Reaction score
A gallon jug is a good idea. I normally just refill bottles.
Water gets old day after day, find some bcaa’s that you like, put a couple scoops in your gallon jug and sip all day. I just switch flavors every month and it hasnt gotten old yet.

Camoninja

Reaction score
Sounds about like preworkout.. the same flavor gets old real quick