New Fish

Reaction score
I am new to this site just trying to find some good info I'm 32 years old and I know my test is low but I dont know where to start any info would be helpful and please dont send me private messages about stupid stuff I'm not stupid I am very intelligent I just need someone with experience to help me out and how to go about starting that's all I'm already a bit iffy about doing this online but I have no choice I need legit real info no BS

Reaction score
How do you add a profile pic on here I know it's a stupid question but cant figure it out not that I want to advertise myself but just for my own reasons

Reaction score
I am new to this site just trying to find some good info I'm 32 years old and I know my test is low but I dont know where to start any info would be helpful and please dont send me private messages about stupid stuff I'm not stupid I am very intelligent I just need someone with experience to help me out and how to go about starting that's all I'm already a bit iffy about doing this online but I have no choice I need legit real info no BS

go to the new member section and make an introduction by telling us some things about you. Goals, current lifestyle, gym experience etc...

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Go ahead and tell us about yourself.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome,tell us more about yourself?
At 32, how do you know your test is low? Do you train with weights? how's your diet? You stated
Your intelligent
Go to new member interduction,
And tell us more, good luck & welcome again!

ERandICU-RN

Reaction score
Welcome. I can almost guarantee no one is going to PM you. On this website, you have to put the work in and research. We highly recommend that any questions you have, you should use the search bar first. If after that, you can’t find the answers you are looking for, post up and ask questions. Get to know people on here, there is a lot of good stuff these guys can offer you on just about any subject matter you can think of. Be smart and heed the direction of the people on here, all were here to do is help. With that being said, you must want the help, and keep on open mind. Welcome again, and try using more punctuation, it makes posts easier to read.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If your 32, and you know your test is low, You can start by going to the Dr and get bloodwork. I'm experienced and I'm telling you how to go about it. That's as legit and real advice as you'll get.

Reaction score
Because I have been single for six years I work out really hard and put in alot of work but to be honest its embarrassing I have no sex drive no matter how much supplements and work I put in I just feel weak and I cant even bench over 135 and in my 20's I was benching over 225 I just feel weak and I cant get a good pump no matter what I try I feel like I have lost my masculinity it's hard to explain I still have a baby face I had delayed puberty I have no facial hair it's hard to explain u can just tell by the way your body feels I need a boost is all so I'm in the market for the Big -D but I'm worried about alot of stuff preferably I would like a doctor to help me out I'm gonna make an appointment but if that doeant work I guess I'm forced to do it the other way

ERandICU-RN

Reaction score
Because I have been single for six years I work out really hard and put in alot of work but to be honest its embarrassing I have no sex drive no matter how much supplements and work I put in I just feel weak and I cant even bench over 135 and in my 20's I was benching over 225 I just feel weak and I cant get a good pump no matter what I try I feel like I have lost my masculinity it's hard to explain I still have a baby face I had delayed puberty I have no facial hair it's hard to explain u can just tell by the way your body feels I need a boost is all so I'm in the market for the Big -D but I'm worried about alot of stuff preferably I would like a doctor to help me out I'm gonna make an appointment but if that doeant work I guess I'm forced to do it the other way

you beat the previous record of longest sentence ever....

you should just get some lab work done. Go to privatemdlabs.com and order a female panel. It will include testosterone levels. Much cheaper than going to a doctor.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
New longest sentence ever!!!!!

Wait, did you just say that you're in the market for the Big D?!? :32 (6):

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't agree with getting labwork done through privatemedlabs. Why? He's not on blast. Per his explanation of symptoms dude needs to see an actual physician and get help

ERandICU-RN

Reaction score
I hate to disagree with someone of such high social standing, but a $40 test is nothing compared to the hundreds of dollars worth of hoops they’ll make him jump thru. I doubt his test is even that low. I thought I had low test all my life too, and it turned out that mine was fine, I just wasn’t training and dieting right. Again, sorry to disagree with someone with much more experience than me, but in my opinion, it’s a cheaper route if he thinks it’s just test affecting him.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate to disagree with someone of such high social standing, but a $40 test is nothing compared to the hundreds of dollars worth of hoops they’ll make him jump thru. I doubt his test is even that low. I thought I had low test all my life too, and it turned out that mine was fine, I just wasn’t training and dieting right. Again, sorry to disagree with someone with much more experience than me, but in my opinion, it’s a cheaper route if he thinks it’s just test affecting him.

Ok then what? If his results come back with low t and other bad results. What does he do next? $40? A full panel including lipids is gonna be more then $40 with private med labs. He didn't mention if he has health insurance or not, but if he does, a Drs visit with a Full blood and urine panel is just a copay. About $20 - $40. If he doesn't have health insurance well then he's gonna have see a dr anyway one way or the other if his results come back bad

Last edited:

ERandICU-RN

Reaction score
My assumption of the situation was that he was looking to be on AAS. I thought if he sees that his testosterone is within normal limits, he may shy away from thinking that his test levels are what was causing his no gains. OP stated that he isn’t seeing any strength or weight gains as his main concern. He said he would “be forced to do it the other way” which means to me take AAS. If he’s willing to forgo a Dr. appointment to start AAS, he should at least see what his test levels are before starting AAS just because he isn’t gaining with his current regimen. Don’t get me wrong, there my be some underlying issues, but if he’s going to just jump on AAS because he THINKS his test is low, he should at a very minimum get his levels checked.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I understand what you're saying. I obviously got the same hint. When someone comes on the board complaining about health issues, my only response to them is to see a Dr and get a physical and blood work. Not gonna feed into their hidden agenda.

ERandICU-RN

Reaction score
The nurse in me agrees with you, “consult with your physician” being the only correct response lol.