New here

Reaction score
Hi guys,

New to the forum , looking to up my game.

I am a 50y old male that has been doing his own trt since jan of 2020. I have been using psl for my gear but I am now looking for a new source. Last few batches have been trash. Test E i received made my arm swell up huge( almost took a trip to the ER). I am a nurse and give many injections a month so I do know what I am doing.

Mainly I do trt due to low T. I do blast and cruise over the past year. I use to go to a doctor for my trt but they dish it out with an eye dropper. I got tired of begging the doc for something that has improved my quality of life . i do want to start stacking but not until I have a source for test I can trust.

I try to get my diet on point but this is a struggle for me due to my job. Tough to get the protein in when most days I hardly have time to piss at work. As for the gym I just switched to a kick ass gym . I usually hit the gym 4 to 5 times a week for 1 to 1.5 hrs a session.

Anyway any advice is appreciated. A good solid usa source would be much much appreciated.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
Hi guys,

New to the forum , looking to up my game.

I am a 50y old male that has been doing his own trt since jan of 2020. I have been using psl for my gear but I am now looking for a new source. Last few batches have been trash. Test E i received made my arm swell up huge( almost took a trip to the ER). I am a nurse and give many injections a month so I do know what I am doing.

Mainly I do trt due to low T. I do blast and cruise over the past year. I use to go to a doctor for my trt but they dish it out with an eye dropper. I got tired of begging the doc for something that has improved my quality of life . i do want to start stacking but not until I have a source for test I can trust.

I try to get my diet on point but this is a struggle for me due to my job. Tough to get the protein in when most days I hardly have time to piss at work. As for the gym I just switched to a kick ass gym . I usually hit the gym 4 to 5 times a week for 1 to 1.5 hrs a session.

Anyway any advice is appreciated. A good solid usa source would be much much appreciated.
Welcome! This is not a source board, so asking for one is frowned upon. If you spend some time reading on here, you might find one.

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
Welcome.
Where did you stumble upon PSL and what got you off the fence and made you buy from them?

Reaction score
Welcome.
Where did you stumble upon PSL and what got you off the fence and made you buy from them?
I found them from another forum. I was researching gear at the time and everything seemed great. Honestly until the last 2 orders i was ok with them. I have noticed customer service to be hostile lately and gear substandard. I have not tested it but besides the pip my gainz are not there.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I found them from another forum. I was researching gear at the time and everything seemed great. Honestly until the last 2 orders i was ok with them. I have noticed customer service to be hostile lately and gear substandard. I have not tested it but besides the pip my gainz are not there.
Would that other board be ASF otherwise known as anabolic shit forum?
You got duped bro. ASF is essentially run by PSL scammers and conspiracy nutjobs. ASF promotes PSL and its mods are PSL reps. The owner of ASF is also a very well known RAT.

You should stay away from that board and PSL/Uncle Z, yes those are both the same lab. This is not a source board but with research you can find some direction. Welcome to UGBB.

Reaction score
Would that other board be ASF otherwise known as anabolic shit forum?
You got duped bro. ASF is essentially run by PSL scammers and conspiracy nutjobs. ASF promotes PSL and its mods are PSL reps. The owner of ASF is also a very well known RAT.

You should stay away from that board and PSL/Uncle Z, yes those are both the same lab. This is not a source board but with research you can find some direction. Welcome to UGBB.
You nailed it bro. Noobs make mistakes. Like I said I am upping my game. I read the forum rules here after my intro post(oops). I am doing my due diligence and researching for sources now. I may go to a trt clinic while I search..

I appreciate the guidance.

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
You nailed it bro. Noobs make mistakes. Like I said I am upping my game. I read the forum rules here after my intro post(oops). I am doing my due diligence and researching for sources now. I may go to a trt clinic while I search..

I appreciate the guidance.
Nice recovery since chat. There's a lot of good info here and seems like you're learning. Slow amd steady wins the race.

New Threads