New member greetings

Reaction score
Hi fellow members my reasons for joining is to educate myself on PED s. I have trained naturally for most of my life. @ 51 I decided to do a cycle and looked better then at anytime previously in my life. Have been clean for 2.5 years but want to another cycle. I hope to meet and chat with people who are well versed in responsibly and safely using PED s for the long run.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Welcom Gino.
At 51, are you on trt?
If you decide to do another cycle, I would advise to keep it simple, moderate and stay on top of your bloodwork, bp, etc, etc.

Reaction score
I'm actually 54 now but am not on trt. And have been natural last 2 years. just lately especially over the winter months felt a lot achier especially knees and elbows. When I was on my test deca cycle I felt Bullit proof that's why I'm thinking it's time for trt or maybe another cycle.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Yea you should talk to your doctor about trt for sure man.

Reaction score
That's what the plan is because after that first cycle I had tried some gear from so called reputable online sources and it was crap iether seriously underdosed or pure grapeseed oil. I was using same dosages but felt nothing compared to that first cycle. That's why I've just been training natural since then. I feel I need a boost so I'm going to get blood work done to see where my test levels are at.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to a fellow Grey Beard.

x2 on exploring TRT - perfect fer a bloke yer age.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
He's going to come back with higher levels than me. I know it.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Welcome. I'm sure you will find a ton of info here

Reaction score
Thank you all.will post my results once I have blood work done I see alot of men on trt in their 40s so I'm quite curious to see where I'm at in my 50s.

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
Hi fellow members my reasons for joining is to educate myself on PED s. I have trained naturally for most of my life. @ 51 I decided to do a cycle and looked better then at anytime previously in my life. Have been clean for 2.5 years but want to another cycle. I hope to meet and chat with people who are well versed in responsibly and safely using PED s for the long run.
Welcome fellow older head! I'm @45, but always learning. Way to wait until you felt it necessary. I started at 22. WAY TO EARLY.

Regardless, there's plenty of good folks and great info.

New Threads