New to Forum.

Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself in high and college my friends called me whiskydic. Yes I drank a lot of keg beer but whisky was my drink. I’m 42 now I don’t really drink anymore. But l made stupid choices when I was younger taking pills and test when I was In my lower twenties. I’m not sure if that’s why now I suffer from low T. I was not taking large amounts 250 mg test, winny., very small amounts of tren . Looking to learn more thanks.

Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself in high and college my friends called me whiskydic. Yes I drank a lot of keg beer but whisky was my drink. I’m 42 now I don’t really drink anymore. But l made stupid choices when I was younger taking pills and test when I was In my lower twenties. I’m not sure if that’s why now I suffer from low T. I was not taking large amounts 250 mg test, winny., very small amounts of tren . Looking to learn more thanks.
Welcome @Whiskydic. It’s great to have you here.

What are you looking to learn about? Diet? Are you a lifter?

Reaction score
yes I lift . Ive been lifting since I was 16 and learned a lot when I joined my first gym back 2001. In Ohio. I know what to do and want not to do … lol . I stopped taking test for almost 1 year now. Yes it can be done took a while but I’m still off. Would love to find some quality

New Threads