Newbie that just started a prohormone stack, very shook right now

Reaction score
I bought a 3 compound cuts by built which is supposed to be a prohormone that makes you lean. I also bought virilitat testosterone booster and estrogen blocker. I'm not even a week in and I feel good and stuff beside my liver which I'm also taking a liver pill for that. My concerns are the side effects of these pills and am I doing it right?

Reaction score
I'm not a troll at all, been going to supplement place for awhile and wanted to get better gains. I'm already a nervous person so looking at the internet with the side effects makes me nervous. I figured this was a good place to get feedback

Reaction score
I'm 5 ft 10 about 185 and 28, I want to get leaner and look good for the ladies this summer and rest of my life

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I read that like you had too much caffeine.

Slow down and be clear! :32 (18):

Reaction score
Just wondering if this mess of pills is going to give me those bad side effects. And wondering if this the right way to go about getting leaner and what not. Also I dont want it to hurt me if I decide to quit. I'm very new to the supplement aspect.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Just wondering if this mess of pills is going to give me those bad side effects.

Since they are completely unregulated nobody can answer your question.

I took Animal Pak pro hormones for a couple years (2002 ish) and ended up hypogonadal and sterile.

Cant prove a connection but it’s my best guess as to why.

Actual steroids have known effects and side effects.

You’re dealing with unknowns.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’d take what you bought and flush it down the toilet personally. Sounds like you were sold a bunch of junk.

if you want solid advice to reach your goals, stick around, read, and ask questions.

Do you think by keep taking them I'll only hurt myself? Also, if I quit not even a week in will the side effects be bad and do I need certain supplements to recover.

I'm sorry I'm such a newbie but tring to take this very serious

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
there’s no way I’m going to look up a supplement and see what it is and then do the research necessary that you already should have done.

it sounds like you are clueless as to what you are doing which is the main reason I said to flush them. The second reason is because products like you bought are junk.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
"Very shook right now"
lmfao dude :32 (18):
it's all garbage, flush it like brock said.

Reaction score
there’s no way I’m going to look up a supplement and see what it is and then do the research necessary that you already should have done.

it sounds like you are clueless as to what you are doing which is the main reason I said to flush them. The second reason is because products like you bought are junk.

Damn I wish u would brother, I dont even know where to begin. I'm pretty desperate right now, I'll cash app you if you would help me.

Reaction score
As I dont know a damn thing and went way over my head hopefully I didnt do too much damage too myself. And could there be a chance I get these bad side effects from only 5 days of use?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn I wish u would brother, I dont even know where to begin. I'm pretty desperate right now, I'll cash app you if you would help me.

Ye can email me the cash. I prefer gold bars. Off you pop.

Reaction score
What are the compounds? I just made a post about this. I made the same mistake as you when I started. I went with 4-andro and 1-andro. After researching (MYSELF) further, it takes way too high of a dosage for results that are sub-par compared to the real thing. That dosage would cost more than a legit cycle and with a legit cycle you know what your putting in your body.

To help you out, I got 3-days in. Noticed more intense workouts, quit taking them, felt down in the dumps for about two weeks. After two weeks of taking Ginseng, D-Aspartic Acid, and Maca Root it seemed like my system was jumping again and I was back in the zone.

I'd take the advice above and run with it, the best thing you can do is flush them. When your ready for a legit Test E first cycle, do it. Until then, train natural, eat right, and get your diet in check.

Reaction score
What are the compounds? I just made a post about this. I made the same mistake as you when I started. I went with 4-andro and 1-andro. After researching (MYSELF) further, it takes way too high of a dosage for results that are sub-par compared to the real thing. That dosage would cost more than a legit cycle and with a legit cycle you know what your putting in your body.

To help you out, I got 3-days in. Noticed more intense workouts, quit taking them, felt down in the dumps for about two weeks. After two weeks of taking Ginseng, D-Aspartic Acid, and Maca Root it seemed like my system was jumping again and I was back in the zone.

I'd take the advice above and run with it, the best thing you can do is flush them. When your ready for a legit Test E first cycle, do it. Until then, train natural, eat right, and get your diet in check.

17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine. 10 mg

Reaction score

Down in the dumps like how bad ?

New Threads