Ozempic

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
my wife uses it

(she doesn't lift or do cardio but walks 2 miles a day)

shes used it 3 times now all together

pretty weird how fast it works

but it melts her physique

titts get saggy & ass gets flat

with no change in diet or exercise

sex drive dramatically lowered

pussy is bone dry & makes her bitchy

she likes it

I dont like the looks of it and dont recommend it
Daaaaamn. Sounds brutal tbh. Might do ozempic to cut before vacation

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Okay? What does that have to do with the drugs themselves?

People bandaid shitty training with gear and shitty diet with Sema. The difference is Sema does nothing that can't be achieved naturally. Gear adds lean mass that cannot be done naturally.

For sure. Just saying that both are often a shortcut where discipline would be all thats needed.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Ha ha. No.

I have no idea what you look like. So my guess is somewhere between Pewee Herman and Marcus Ruhl.
hah, well with that range you can't be wrong. I'm 5'8" and recently cut from 180lbs to 170lbs. Hoping to hit 200lbs in 2 years time, provided I'm doing everything on point and there's a bit of luck sprinkled in on top.

I hope to have a decent progress pic to post up by the end of 2024. We'll see.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
do y'all understand that semaglutide does nothing at all to burn fat?

It only suppresses hunger. In other words: if semaglutide is working, y'alls women need to just eat better foods, or eat less.
Literally just add veggies into every meal to make them more filling but with little to no calories added. It's the same thing.
This. What it does do is cause delayed gastric emptying. Food stays in the stomach much longer than it nor.ally should. This is how appetite is suppressed. We won't do elective surgery unless the patient has held their glp1 for 10 days prior to.

I'm also betting after time when long term studies we're going to find that the shit's detrimental.

Last edited:

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah. But most people on gear still look like shit, are weak as fuck, and nowhere near their natural genetic potential.

you're talking about the people like me that use the "gear"

and are nowhere near their genetics potential
Yeah. But most people on gear still look like shit, are weak as fuck, and nowhere near their natural genetic potential.

sounds like you are haten on folks

is this your way of saying

you use "gear"

but underneath all the steroids

is this magnificent foundation

that took years prior to using steroids to build

then you started using the steroids

and thats why you're so amazing

& that when you stop the steroids

you will return to this perfect physique

that you built the good ole fashion way

years and years of hard work & dedication

is that what u are saying

Reaction score
It only suppresses hunger. In other words: if semaglutide is working, y'alls women need to just eat better foods, or eat less.

That's what the drug is for. Hopefully gives you a window to make progress while improving your relationship with food.

No one is losing weight and getting healthier on GLP1s and donuts. (well maybe not but that's not the point)

If they have a good doc or coach who emphasizes protein & nutrients, there's not a big appetite for much else.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
This. What it does do is cause delayed gastric emptying. Food stays in the stomach much longer than it nor.ally should. This is how appetite is suppressed. We won't do elective surgery unless the patient has held their glp1 for 10 days prior to.

I'm also betting after time when long term studies we're going to find that the shit's detrimental.
Theres an increase in resting pulse rate that still cant be explained by the drug’s understood mechanisms as well.

So theres that to wonder on too…

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
you're talking about the people like me that use the "gear"

and are nowhere near their genetics potential

sounds like you are haten on folks

is this your way of saying

you use "gear"

but underneath all the steroids

is this magnificent foundation

that took years prior to using steroids to build

then you started using the steroids

and thats why you're so amazing

& that when you stop the steroids

you will return to this perfect physique

that you built the good ole fashion way

years and years of hard work & dedication

is that what u are saying
I dont do steroids beyond TRT. And yes, Im awesome.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I tend to think you'll be right. You don't get something for nothing.
I heard a guy on Saladino’s podcast recently talking about how he thought it would be recalled. But I think there’s way too much money in it for that. Plus, it’s abundantly clear that neither big pharma, the fda, or the medical community give a frenchman’s fuck whether or not something is actually dangerous.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I heard a guy on Saladino’s podcast recently talking about how he thought it would be recalled. But I think there’s way too much money in it for that. Plus, it’s abundantly clear that neither big pharma, the fda, or the medical community give a frenchman’s fuck whether or not something is actually dangerous.

They'll justify it saying the detrimental effects of the drug are a better option than the bad health effects of being obese.

Which may or may not be true, but they can be completely eliminated with proper nutrition and exercise INSTEAD of a drug.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
They'll justify it saying the detrimental effects of the drug are a better option than the bad health effects of being obese.

Which may or may not be true, but they can be completely eliminated with proper nutrition and exercise INSTEAD of a drug.
right on , take our drug you'll only die 10 years early , if you stay fat you're going to die 12 years early ....

hurry hurry hurry , call before midnight tonight !!!

* warning - may cause bleeding from the eyes ears anus penis vagina face breast chest neck and head if any of these symptoms persist for more than a week , contact your physician.

Reaction score
I tend to think you'll be right. You don't get something for nothing.
The mechanism by which this works would scare the hell out of me. I say I would never consider using it, but I've never been close to obese so perhaps if I were, my perspective would influence the amount of risk I'd take.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score

I know at least one woman who uses Ozempic but still eats a diet heavy in pizza.

BigChief1

Reaction score
I tried it for a few months. I was looking for something to kill the hunger pains on a heavy cut. Typically when I drop below 2000 cals I wake up in the middle of the night starving to death. Hard to fall back asleep.

Anyway, I started at .25 per week. Didn’t do shit. Increased dosage every week trying to get this stuff to work. The last week I took it I was taking .50 every 3 days. Still didn’t do shit for me. Trashed it!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score

I tend to think most peptides are “generally” safe. But its going to take years of research before anybody knows. And these drugs are intended to be taken for life apparently.

Kraken

Reaction score
I tried it for a few months. I was looking for something to kill the hunger pains on a heavy cut. Typically when I drop below 2000 cals I wake up in the middle of the night starving to death. Hard to fall back asleep.

Anyway, I started at .25 per week. Didn’t do shit. Increased dosage every week trying to get this stuff to work. The last week I took it I was taking .50 every 3 days. Still didn’t do shit for me. Trashed it!

Pharma or UG?