Pct for trenbolone?

Reaction score
Would you guys recommend nolvadex for solo tren run?

As I know tren cause high progresterone levels and nolvadex blocks the esterogen and progesterone production(?).So I was wondering if taking nolvadex for a tren cycle is the right choice

(Guys I am pretty much at the begining about this stuff so go easy on me)

Solution

This is enough that you’re not ready for tren. Research more and read more before touching it.

Nolva is not an AI, and nolva doesn’t affect progesterone.

Run a test base.
Reaction score
Solo Tren?

No.

Please don’t do that.

Always run a testosterone base. Because you are a man and I’m assuming you like feeling like a man and doing things that men can do.

And for your first time running Tren, you won’t need any ancillaries because your dose is going to be small. Very small.

But your post should tell you that you are a long way away from having to worry about any of this. So read. Read. And read some more. Read lots. You need to be an expert at this. It’s your health. Your responsibility. Your consequences or gains.

Charger69

Reaction score
Would you guys recommend nolvadex for solo tren run?

As I know tren cause high progresterone levels and nolvadex blocks the esterogen and progesterone production(?).So I was wondering if taking nolvadex for a tren cycle is the right choice

Please tell me I misread your post. Are you only taking a cycle of Tren? You need test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Solo Tren?

No.

Please don’t do that.

Always run a testosterone base. Because you are a man and I’m assuming you like feeling like a man and doing things that men can do.

And for your first time running Tren, you won’t need any ancillaries because your dose is going to be small. Very small.

But your post should tell you that you are a long way away from having to worry about any of this. So read. Read. And read some more. Read lots. You need to be an expert at this. It’s your health. Your responsibility. Your consequences or gains.
Thank you for your detailed explanation. I just decided to do a cycle and I am in no rush so I will read more

Reaction score
no I was just trying to gather info and apperently it was a good idea to post this.

Yes, nobody here will give you shit for this.

You might get shit if you started it a month in and then reached out.

Caber is what you should be looking at for progesterone, and for estrogen control from the test, go with aromasin (an AI [arimidex works too, but I find it to be very outdated, aromasin is superior imo]).

Also, tren doesn’t convert to estrogen metabolites, so the AI would mostly be for the test base alongside. However, I’ve heard a few guys that actually do get elevated e2 from tren.

Reaction score

Caber is what you should be looking at for progesterone, and for estrogen control from the test, go with aromasin (an AI [arimidex works too, but I find it to be very outdated, aromasin is superior imo]).

Also, tren doesn’t convert to estrogen metabolites, so the AI would mostly be for the test base alongside. However, I’ve heard a few guys that actually do get elevated e2 from tren.
Your guys are fucktards.

Tren is NOT estrogenic at all.

It does interfere with the standard estrogen test and is yet another reason why males should use the more sensitive estrogen test (LC MS MS). That won’t have the interference issues.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Should also be mentioned that pcting from a tren cycle is a lot more complicated than just test.

Really shouldn't use tren or really any 19nors if you're not on trt or blast/cruise in my opinion. The metabolites last far too long and will still be impacting your hpta months after you come off.

Stick with test only, especially if this is going to be a first cycle for you. Then look at DHT derivatives instead when it's time to add compounds.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reaction score

Also, caber is outdated. Caber is a harsh drug to the heart. If you “need” caber then simply lower the dose of Tren or deca. Nobody “needs” caber.

P5P is the more bioavailable form of B6. B6 works too, you just need to take more of it. But it has been shown to control prolactin.

All this advice is WAY above the new guy’s head though so you’re not helping him, you’re overwhelming him.

New guy won’t do Tren for a while. 👍

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Your guys are fucktards.

It does interfere with the standard estrogen test and is yet another reason why males should use the more sensitive estrogen test (LC MS MS). That won’t have the interference issues.
Although it's non aromatizing, I thought it had some interaction with upregulating estrogen receptor activity or something to that regard, making estrogen sides more prevalent?

I could be totally wrong here maybe I'm misremembering.

Reaction score
Your guys are fucktards.

Correct, scientifically on paper it’s not possible.

However, these compounds (tren & most others, not test) aren’t studied enough to know of possible elevated occurrence interactions when stacking.

A couple guys I know swear by their e2 always being higher when stacking tren/test, then just regular test at the same dose.

Common? No.

However, I figured it was a noteworthy input even though a rare occurrence.

Reaction score
Although it's non aromatizing, I thought it had some interaction with upregulating estrogen receptor activity or something to that regard, making estrogen sides more prevalent?

You are right. This is what was implied and is in my comment I just wrote.

Reaction score

Fuck. I don’t know the specifics but that’s along the lines of “control your estrogen and you won’t need to worry about progesterone/prolactin”.

It doesn’t “result in elevated estrogen” like Tazz said. Guys that get the standard estrogen test freak out because they see E2 levels in the 700s and toss a bunch of AI at it then feel like shit. It’s the testing method is all.

Reaction score
Fuck. I don’t know the specifics but that’s along the lines of “control your estrogen and you won’t need to worry about progesterone/prolactin”.

It doesn’t “result in elevated estrogen” like Tazz said. Guys that get the standard estrogen test freak out because they see E2 levels in the 700s and toss a bunch of AI at it then feel like shit. It’s the testing method is all.

I do think you misinterpreted, I said I heard “a few guys” with that situation when using it stacked with test (which it always should be).

However, I’m on the side of not having that issue, or seeing a solid evidence towards it, which is why i mentioned it as “heard”, not solid factual evidence.

I didn’t lay it out as a common occurrence, but rather mentioned it for some additional information for OP, even though looking back he probably didn’t understand it.

Anyway, I missed talking to you! Pop in the thread every once and a while and bother me lol.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
You will not even really grow unless you have estrogen along with trenbolone.

Even the insert for trenbolone pellets that are used by cattle ranchers says that it should b used with estrogen to result in increased mass. There are studies of this on pubmed confirming what the insert states.

So not only is a trenbolone only cycle (no test base) a stupid idea, but it is literally counter productive to growth.

Reaction score
Also, caber is outdated. Caber is a harsh drug to the heart.

Fuck, I didn’t even know it had heart interactions, I just researched that and saw that’s some good info. I always knew about b6, but I always considered caber to be on the safer side and less side effects than something like prami.

Learn something new everyday.

New Threads