Have a lot of questions on tren cycle pct

Reaction score
I am planning to do a tren cycle this summer I did a test cycle(250mg/week) before and happy about the results even on the low doses

So I have 300mg test e 200mg tren e in mind. for pct nolvadex

So my first question is for high prolactin do I need T3 ,caber or bromo ? I read high prolactin is caused by suppressed T3 so little doses of T3 can help. but in this doses do I really need to ? I also know about the cabers harsh effects on heart and bromos sides so would p5p on whole cycle and immediate start of 10-20mg nolvadex daily be enough for preventing gyno? Should I get off the cycle if I get gyno symptoms or continue and start nolvadex

Do I need to get arimidex or clomid?
(Its hard for me to get my hands on clomid.)

Solution
I can’t believe you.

NO TREN.

You need to learn a lot more about how your body reacts to these compounds first. You did one cycle of testosterone at 250 mg/week and now you are jumping to Tren? Why?

In the upper right corner of the forum screen, there’s a magnifying glass. That’s the “search”. Click on it and search this forum for anything. The questions that you are asking have been asked before. Read.

At 300 mg testosterone and 200 mg Tren, you wouldn’t need any arimidex or aromasin or caber or nolvadex. Read.
Reaction score
I lack experienced people around me and this kind of questions arent answered on scientific articles so forgive me if my questions were dumb. I will not use tren before I know a bit about it so dont worry.

Reaction score
Go post in the introduction new member area, and post ur stats age goal etc. You'll get a little more respect outta the gate if you do.

Reaction score
I can’t believe you.

NO TREN.

You need to learn a lot more about how your body reacts to these compounds first. You did one cycle of testosterone at 250 mg/week and now you are jumping to Tren? Why?

In the upper right corner of the forum screen, there’s a magnifying glass. That’s the “search”. Click on it and search this forum for anything. The questions that you are asking have been asked before. Read.

At 300 mg testosterone and 200 mg Tren, you wouldn’t need any arimidex or aromasin or caber or nolvadex. Read.

Solution
Reaction score
I am planning to do a tren cycle this summer I did a test cycle(250mg/week) before and happy about the results even on the low doses

So I have 300mg test e 200mg tren e in mind. for pct nolvadex

So my first question is for high prolactin do I need T3 ,caber or bromo ? I read high prolactin is caused by suppressed T3 so little doses of T3 can help. but in this doses do I really need to ? I also know about the cabers harsh effects on heart and bromos sides so would p5p on whole cycle and immediate start of 10-20mg nolvadex daily be enough for preventing gyno? Should I get off the cycle if I get gyno symptoms or continue and start nolvadex

Do I need to get arimidex or clomid?
(Its hard for me to get my hands on clomid.)
Honestly, using Tren and doing a PCT instead of blasting and cruising is possible but rough. I'm just a noob though.

Oldbastard

Reaction score
I can’t believe you.

NO TREN.

Bump , the beauty of the forum is that most beginners can find answers somewhere . Do your research like post says not only answers questions but can give you more knowledge all around . People read one post about a particular compound and somehow feel , oh I need that ?? We all respond differently on various levels. However for the most part . Experience diet training and some basic cycle experience will answer most questions

New Threads