Pioneer lifting belts

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score

I'll start with "I love my pioneer belt". I think they are fucking awesome. I think they are a great company with amazing customer service. I'll shill, push, share, suggest the hell out of them with no fucks given. I don't get paid but who cares.

American made.

I bought one of their 4" belts that's 10mm thick with their pal lever system, same as sbd. I had a billion questions and they answered them all.

This belt is tight, stiff, it's breaking in but still stiff as fuck. It's holding it's shape. Stitching is good and material feels awesome.

Got my belt and I love it and use it. They aren't ipf approved so that's a plus.

Anyway, they've updated their lever which I didn't know about but I contacted them about the pressed pins that started to move. I've dropped it a few times "a fuck ton". Without hesitation when I emailed them they sent me the updated lever in 2 days no question. I asked if they wanted the old one back. Nope.

Mind you it's been months and months since I bought my belt. I'd say around a year.

I'll recommend them all day long. They are fucking awesome.

Old buckle by itself, new one installed. Better pins etc and longer base that rests against belt.
Last image is pressed pins that started moving.

They even mention fixing issues in description of belt because of feedback from customers.

Last edited:

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
One of my competitive powerlifting buddies loves his