Propionate, Enanthate, Cypionate, or Acetate?

Reaction score
I searched the net for each of these but couldnt really find the answer I wanted. I'd rathed find out from people who know. So basically whats the difference between each of the tests? I see 100mg/ml 10ml vials of Propionate and Acetate, and 250mg/ml 10ml vials of Cypionate and Enanthate seem to be common but other then that im not too sure.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Look up steroid esters and half life. Learn how they affect dosing frequency and cycle planning.

Reaction score
Look up steroid esters and half life. Learn how they affect dosing frequency and cycle planning.

So basically the higher the carbon ester count the longer the half life and it will actually have less testosterone then one with a less carbon ester. And the higher the carbon ester the longer it takes for the testosterone to build up in your system so a higher carbon ester test will prolly be a longer cycle then a lower one?

So lemme ask this test c will have a longer cycle cause it has 8 carbon atoms per what ever as opposed to test a which has 2 carbon atoms?

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
So basically the higher the carbon ester count the longer the half life and it will actually have less testosterone then one with a less carbon ester. And the higher the carbon ester the longer it takes for the testosterone to build up in your system so a higher carbon ester test will prolly be a longer cycle then a lower one?

So lemme ask this test c will have a longer cycle cause it has 8 carbon atoms per what ever as opposed to test a which has 2 carbon atoms?

You’ve got it!

so, shorter esters require more frequent administration and are generally better suited for shorter cycles: 8-12 weeks.

The opposite for longer cycles.

If you are planning PCT then you’ll need to factor in ester length vs last pin for the timing of your PCT start.

I pin test c (e is almost identical) once a week. Some guys do twice. Ace would typically be injected eod or ed.

You’ll do well here.

Keep asking questions.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Also something to consider, sides will onset rapidly on the shorter esters and abate quickly if you need to discontinue the drug. Likewise, the long ester sides on a similar dose will onset more slowly, but will abate slowly as well. Ie...200mg ed of prop will cause gyno fast...but the sides will drop off quickly as you approach that short terminal half life. But if you get into trouble with test undecanoate, it'll sneak up slowly...but takes forever to subside after discontinuing the drug with a 34 day half life.