Riot Prevention

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Quelling the riots and looting is simple. Hold a job fair, that will deter any potential rioters.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There arent going to be any riots even with mainstream medias attempt at enciting them. They are just trying to milk the ratings. Keeping people tuned in for possible chaos and the front page stories that come from it.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Florida for the win. Casey Anthony style!
Race aside, Let someone try being Top Flight Security in NYC or Chicago.
Better hope they never find out or those metal bracelets will never come off.

zimmcigar_zpsb37b1629.gif

I bet Aaron Hernandez wishing he played for Tampa or The Dolphins right about now!

Oh and what riots? That shit didn't happen in L.A.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck you PFM, I plan on rioting my way to your home and shitting on your crisps.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Riots?

Sounds like an excellent time for store owners/fire fighters to sight in their rifles.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always lock n load. lock my doors and load my guns.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nows the time for George Zimmerman to talk about how the president set Latino Race Relations back 50 years by getting involved and commenting on the case in a negative way.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Those fools burning flags in Oakland should b put down. That flag provides u with ur source of income and safety. And take little Wayne too stepping on the flag. Just put them down like dogs at the vet.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
While not riots, There have been quite a few mob beatings lately. White people getting nearly beaten to death outnumbered 10 to 1. Media is refusing to tell anybody about it though. There is no money to be made telling the truth.....

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best way to prevent riots is by KFC opening its doors and giving out free chicken to the public

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best way to prevent riots is by KFC opening its doors and giving out free chicken to the public

that could start a riot on its own ..pob would be first in line lol

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well after thinking about the verdict for a while I hate to say I agree with it but I do. The blame falls with the backwards laws of Fla. There was not enough evidence against this dude to convict in the court of law

I say this though he is guilty of taking a life. That will not sit right with his sole and he will pay for it one day , even if he is not paying for it internally every day .

Fucking Scumbag smiles while a unarmed child is dead I don't agree morally but as far as the physical court is concerned they made the right call. I wish they had seen it from a moral stand point even though that is wrong as well when dealing with judgment of your peers

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well after thinking about the verdict for a while I hate to say I agree with it but I do. The blame falls with the backwards laws of Fla. There was not enough evidence against this dude to convict in the court of law

I say this though he is guilty of taking a life. That will not sit right with his sole and he will pay for it one day , even if he is not paying for it internally every day .

Fucking Scumbag smiles while a unarmed child is dead I don't agree morally but as far as the physical court is concerned they made the right call. I wish they had seen it from a moral stand point even though that is wrong as well when dealing with judgment of your peers

he was smiling because he doesnt have to spend the rest of his life in jail..I would have shot that fuck dead too

New Threads