Russian Ukraine War------>Political Shitshow

Hughinn

Reaction score

Hughinn

Reaction score
That’s the one. I was too lazy to share the link

Damn.

Let me see if I get what she's saying here.

The Russian collusion scandal was a hoax. Based on information that was bogus, and the FBI knew it was bogus and pushed it to the media anyway to help Joe Biden during the election?

At the same time, the FBI knew Hunter Bidens laptop was real, and lied calling it "Russian disinformation" and the media, followed suit. Also aware everyone was lying?

Holy shit.

Have you looked into this?

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Damn.

Let me see if I get what she's saying here.

The Russian collusion scandal was a hoax. Based on information that was bogus, and the FBI knew it was bogus and pushed it to the media anyway to help Joe Biden during the election?

At the same time, the FBI knew Hunter Bidens laptop was real, and lied calling it "Russian disinformation" and the media, followed suit. Also aware everyone was lying?

Holy shit.

Have you looked into this?

You watching part 1 or 2?

Reaction score
That's true. I'll admit it.

I mean, I've been on the worst end of a few encounters. Just never been dominated.

But I'll tell you this, it ain't for lack of people having tried.

Also, I'm not advocating for violence or anything here mods.

But I do wonder just how many uppity know it all liberals could be cured with a stiff overhand right?

I think we've all wondered about that watching all the skinny jeans antifa crowd burn down the cities
I don't mean put you in your place in the octagon. I mean your wife probably never stood up to you, if you told her the same things you say here I wouldn't blame her. You work a job where your boss never has to evaluate you or reprimand you. You never have to learn from others, collaborate with others, get graded by others, or take orders from others.

Personally, I would never think I know better about military strategy that Frederick Kagan of the ISW or General McChrystal or General Bakshi of India. I would not claim to know more about Russia than Stephen Kotkin or Thomas Graham. I would not claim to know more about economics that Jeffrey Sonnenfeld or Dean Baker. I would not claim to know more about geopolitics than Alexander Stubb.

But you've claimed all those people are idiots, you've also falsely claimed they're in some small circle or club, and you think you know better than all them, and that you can predict the future and read people's minds, with your high school diploma and hours of listening to college dropout conspiracy theorist Scott Horton. That's why I say nobody's put you in your place, because you don't know your limitations and your opinion is reality in your world.

Hughinn

Reaction score
I don't mean put you in your place in the octagon. I mean your wife probably never stood up to you, if you told her the same things you say here I wouldn't blame her. You work a job where your boss never has to evaluate you or reprimand you. You never have to learn from others, collaborate with others, get graded by others, or take orders from others.

Yup.

Boss gives me a blast of shit, I'll tell him where to shove it.

Done it plenty of times before.

If the people I work for think I should kiss their asses, then I'm working for the wrong people.

My toolbox is on wheels, it can roll out the gate anytime

Personally, I would never think I know better about military strategy that Frederick Kagan of the ISW or General McChrystal or General Bakshi of India. I would not claim to know more about Russia than Stephen Kotkin or Thomas Graham. I would not claim to know more about economics that Jeffrey Sonnenfeld or Dean Baker. I would not claim to know more about geopolitics than Alexander Stubb.

I'm not saying I know more about any given subject than some of those people.

I'm saying most of those people are morons and grifters. Most are dishonest, liars and scoundrels.

Unlike you, a don't listen to a dishonest conniving idiot just because he has a scrap of paper saying he studied something somewhere.

And I damn sure don't blindly believe and trust the people in government, just because they're in government and especially not when they've got a long history of lying, corruption and dishonesty

But you've claimed all those people are idiots,

They are idiots.
Not one of them in government or media got their jobs by being the best at what they do.

They got thier by by doing and believing what they're told

That's idiots

you've also falsely claimed they're in some small circle or club,

They are all part of the same club.

Educated by the same system, all taught to think the same way, all believing in the same ends by the same means.

and you think you know better than all them, and that you can predict the future and read people's minds

I told you, it's not that I know better.
It's that I know they're dishonest.

, with your high school diploma and hours of listening to college dropout conspiracy theorist Scott Horton.

Now you're insulting me. Because you think you're better than me.

That's what bothers you the most.

A Louisiana redneck is better read, just as smart and refuses to kiss the asses you do, and still lives a successful life.

That's why I say nobody's put you in your place, because you don't know your limitations and your opinion is reality in your world.

Everyone makes their own reality bud.

And I'm well aware of my limitations.

I just don't buy your liberal line of horseshit because it just doesn't pass the sniff test.

I don't give a fuck if some ivy league chump says Putin makes the perfect supervillain to scare punk assed college kids.
That doesn't convince me the guy is a megalomaniac cartoon supervillain bent on world domination.

Your horseshit makes no sense to me.

In this one of many examples, I don't buy your bullshit because yes, Putin is the ruler of a backwater Eastern European ogliarchy that is a geopolitical rival at times and the guy is something of a dictator.

But he's not "the next Hitler" just like every other asshole that comes along you idiots want everyone to hate.

Washington is full of liars and scoundrels as well as Kyiv and Moscow.

This isn't some fairytale bullshit about "stopping evil". And you were as smart as you claim, you wouldn't be parroting that horseshit, because I promise you, half the people you quote don't believe what they're saying

Reaction score
They are idiots.
Not one of them in government or media got their jobs by being the best at what they do.

They got thier by by doing and believing what they're told

That's idiots
This is called narcissistic personality disorder.
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) describes NPD as possessing at least five of the following nine criteria.
  • A grandiose sense of self-importance
  • Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  • Believing that they are "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
  • Requiring excessive admiration
  • A sense of entitlement (unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with their expectations)
  • Being interpersonally exploitative (taking advantage of others to achieve their own ends)
  • Lacking empathy (unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others)
  • Often being envious of others or believing that others are envious of them
  • Showing arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

I'm no psychiatrist but it's not hard to identify this big of a narcissist. Or a troll:

Educated by the same system, all taught to think the same way, all believing in the same ends by the same means.

This is called paranoid delusions. There is no connection between them. For example, Bakshi is in India and Stubb is in Italy. I actually have gone out of my way to find people with no connection to Washington because I know you have delusions about Washington and people in power. The snitch and informant stuff is just another example of that.

These people believe the expert consensus, and actually helped reach it. The expert consensus may not always be right, but it usually is, and it's the consensus for good reason - it's not dishonesty and corruption just because you don't understand it like they do or agree.

Yup.

If the people I work for think I should kiss their asses, then I'm working for the wrong people.

Yeah I'm sure everyone knows you're screwed up in the head but you don't even need to see a therapist or psychiatrist to get better because the boss just doesn't care and your wife is afraid of you so doesn't challenge you, with how unstable you are and quick to get angry and the "liberals should get a stiff right hand" talk.

I just don't buy your liberal line of horseshit because it just doesn't pass the sniff test.
Newsflash: I'm not even a liberal, I'm very much a centrist. The late McCain, Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney, Lindsey Graham, Michael McCaul, and Mike Turner don't strongly support Ukraine because they're establishment and establishment is corrupted. They support Ukraine because they believe it's the right thing to do. Polls show that the public does too, though how much support and what type and what if it hurts our pocket book are factors.

And you talk about the "blue bubble" but you're the one that's very much isolated that you don't realize that you've become an extremist and are very much in the minority when you bring up things like Russia winning, our soldiers will soon be in Ukraine, the US/NATO started it all, and a civil war brewing in America.

Last edited:

Hughinn

Reaction score

Yup.

I'm not saying I know more about any given subject than some of those people.

I'm saying most of those people are morons and grifters. Most are dishonest, liars and scoundrels.

Unlike you, a don't listen to a dishonest conniving idiot just because he has a scrap of paper saying he studied something somewhere.

And I damn sure don't blindly believe and trust the people in government, just because they're in government and especially not when they've got a long history of lying, corruption and dishonesty

But you've claimed all those people are idiots,

They are idiots

you've also falsely claimed they're in some small circle or club,

and you think you know better than all them, and that you can predict the future and read people's minds

, with your high school diploma and hours of listening to college dropout conspiracy theorist Scott Horton.

Now you're insulting me. Because you think you're better than me.

That's what bothers you the most.

A Louisiana redneck is better read, just as smart and refuses to kiss the asses you do, and still lives a successful life.

That's why I say nobody's put you in your place, because you don't know your limitations and your opinion is reality in your world.

Everyone makes their own reality bud.

And I'm well aware of my limitations.

I don't give a fuck if some ivy league chump says Putin makes the perfect supervillain to scare punk assed college kids.
That doesn't convince me the guy is a megalomaniac cartoon supervillain bent on world domination.

Your horseshit makes no sense to me.

In this one of many examples, I don't buy your bullshit because yes, Putin is the ruler of a backwater Eastern European ogliarchy that is a geopolitical rival at times and the guy is something of a dictator.

But he's not "the next Hitler" just like every other asshole that comes along you idiots want everyone to hate.

Washington is full of liars and scoundrels as well as Kyiv and Moscow.

This isn't some fairytale bullshit about "stopping evil". And you were as smart as you claim, you wouldn't be parroting that horseshit, because I promise you, half the people you quote don't believe what they're sa
This is called narcissistic personality disorder.
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) describes NPD as possessing at least five of the following nine criteria.
  • A grandiose sense of self-importance
  • Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  • Believing that they are "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
  • Requiring excessive admiration
  • A sense of entitlement (unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with their expectations)
  • Being interpersonally exploitative (taking advantage of others to achieve their own ends)
  • Lacking empathy (unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others)
  • Often being envious of others or believing that others are envious of them
  • Showing arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

I'm no psychiatrist but it's not hard to identify this big of a narcissist. Or a troll:

This is called paranoid delusions. There is no connection between them. For example, Bakshi is in India and Stubb is in Italy. I actually have gone out of my way to find people with no connection to Washington because I know you have delusions about Washington and people in power. The snitch and informant stuff is just another example of that.

These people believe the expert consensus, and actually helped reach it. The expert consensus may not always be right, but it usually is, and it's the consensus for good reason - it's not dishonesty and corruption just because you don't understand it like they do or agree.

Yeah I'm sure everyone knows you're screwed up in the head but you don't even need to see a therapist or psychiatrist to get better because the boss just doesn't care and your wife is afraid of you so doesn't challenge you, with how unstable you are and quick to get angry and the "liberals should get a stiff right hand" talk.

Newsflash: I'm not even a liberal, I'm very much a centrist. The late McCain, Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney, Lindsey Graham, Michael McCaul, and Mike Turner don't strongly support Ukraine because they're establishment and establishment is corrupted. They support Ukraine because they believe it's the right thing to do. Polls show that the public does too, though how much support and what type and what if it hurts our pocket book are factors.

And you talk about the "blue bubble" but you're the one that's very much isolated that you don't realize that you've become an extremist and are very much in the minority when you bring up things like Russia winning, our soldiers will soon be in Ukraine, the US/NATO started it all, and a civil war brewing in America.

Look dude, you don't know me.

First off, I've been with the same girl since I was 16 and she was 14. And you know what, she's the Boss in her house. I just pay the bills. If anyone lives in worry of displeasing the other, it's me. And that's no bullshit.

This gorgeous little creature could have easily been a movie star with her looks. But, she still has swamp rings around her ankles and refuses to take any shit off anybody. Even me. So whiff in that.

Secondly, this entitlement bullshit? No way. Nobody's ever given me anything, and I don't want anything I can't get in my own. I was born to an immigrant family from Denmark, a poor miners son fresh out of Vietnam and a Cajun farm girl from New Iberia. So entitled. Whiff on that.

I live in a small house that backs up to a bayou. A good portion of our food comes from our garden, livestock and foraging in the bayou. I own my property. Not given, not inherited, purchased by me, from the sweat of my neck. No entitlement here.

Empathy? Well that's what I feel for all those poor working class men from Ukraine and Russia dying needlessly on those battlefields, because they're my brothers. Every one of them is worth ten cunts like you to me. Those are better men, than you'll ever be.

So whiff on empathy.

I don't know how to put this exactly. All I can say is that to me, you're a cunt. That lives in hell. I don't care what you think, or what you say.

Fact is, what I know of your mind, I don't care if you're a millionaire sitting in a mansion somewhere typing your horseshit. I'd rather be me, than be you any day. I decide what I do. I decide what I believe. I decide how I live. Nobody else. And I alone am responsible for it all. I feed my family. I provide for my children, not government. I've never accepted a handout from anybody. Not even my own family. Much less a government.

In my world, that's called being a Man.

In my world, you are not a Man. You couldn't survive, let alone prosper.

So cut the wannabe bullshit psychiatric analysis, or else I'll start on my own of you.

And I still don't buy your bullshit

Last edited:

Hughinn

Reaction score
And I'll tell you something else chump @UMass

You wanna come on here talking shit about toxic masculinity and alpha male type lifestyle, then you're in the wrong place.

The main reason I come here, is for the sharing of knowledge on how to use gear safety and because most people here are alpha male types.

Most everyone here is a badass in their own right. And aside from the occasional cunt like you, I like the company FOR THAT REASON.

These dudes are rough, independent minded men. And I like that. Whether we agree or not on a few details.

Remember, I was invited here. You were not

Hughinn

Reaction score
Something else I want to say.

This @UMass cocksucker is the second person here to talk shit about my beauty and relationship with my wife.

And I want to be honest here and speak the truth.

@Jenn_is_Jenning is a lady member here and I reference her because I hope she'll understand what I'm going to say.

I've been with Dolly, since she was 14 and I was 16. This little woman has movie star looks and is a beautiful person. She doesn't take any shit off anybody. Especially me.

Now, she's got her issues. She's a Cajun Spanish girl that looked like a gypsy princess in her youth. Coal black hair, piercing green eyes and built like a queen.

Let's just say I had a choice, even though I really don't, but let's just say I did. And some rich guy offered me a zillion dollars for Dolly. A life of luxury and ease in some tropical paradise if I could give her to him.

I'd first, knock his teeth out for disrespecting her by pretending like I could make such a choice for her. But then I'd refuse his offer and tell him there's no amount money or anything else I could ever accept for her hand.

But...I wouldn't give his ass a wooden nickel for a hundred just like her. If he counter offered it

Because that one. That one. With all the dents, scratches and mileage. That one is beyond value to me. I wouldn't take anything for her. Nothing. Nobody could offer me anything worth it.

But if she wants to leave, I'll help her pack and open the door for her.

Does that make sense to anybody?

Reaction score
Look dude, you don't know me.

First off, I've been with the same girl since I was 16 and she was 14. And you know what, she's the Boss in her house. I just pay the bills. If anyone lives in worry of displeasing the other, it's me. And that's no bullshit.

This gorgeous little creature could have easily been a movie star with her looks. But, she still has swamp rings around her ankles and refuses to take any shit off anybody. Even me. So whiff in that.
You've said you took advantage of her when she was passed out, without discussing it beforehand. It takes a certain type of person to do that -- someone who only cares about themselves. Most people don't even enjoy it if the other person isn't as well. Most people worry about their safety after they've lost consciousness.

You also said just yesterday:
"I do wonder just how many uppity know it all liberals could be cured with a stiff overhand right?"
This is just one of many times you've said someone should be physically hurt for disagreeing or arguing with you. Or if someone's dog took a dump on your lawn you'd beat them up, because you're such a tough guy.

Boy, I'd hate to be your wife if she told you Russia isn't winning this war, or god forbid she posted a "vote for Biden" sign on your lawn, or even told you to shut up about something and go away. That's just couldn't happen in the home of an unstable narcissist, where he's always right and everything is about him, otherwise he gets angry. If you think Stephen Kotkin and General Bakshi are idiots I can guess what you think her opinion, or your co-workers.

But you work alone on machines and have a submissive dependent wife, that's the only way you can think so highly of yourself and dismiss others (even our best experts) so easily, have these extremist views held so strongly, and get so angry when challenged.

Hughinn

Reaction score
You've said you took advantage of her when she was passed out, without discussing it beforehand. It takes a certain type of person to do that -- someone who only cares about themselves. Most people don't even enjoy it if the other person isn't as well. Most people worry about their safety after they've lost consciousness.

"I do wonder just how many uppity know it all liberals could be cured with a stiff overhand right?"
This is just one of many times you've said someone should be physically hurt for disagreeing or arguing with you. Or if someone's dog took a dump on your lawn you'd beat them up, because you're such a tough guy.

Boy, I'd hate to be your wife if she told you Russia isn't winning this war, or god forbid she posted a "vote for Biden" sign on your lawn, or even told you to shut up about something and go away. That's just couldn't happen in the home of an unstable narcissist, where he's always right and everything is about him, otherwise he gets angry. If you think Stephen Kotkin and General Bakshi are idiots I can guess what you think her opinion, or your co-workers.

But you work alone on machines and have a submissive dependent wife, that's the only way you can think so highly of yourself and dismiss others (even our best experts) so easily, have these extremist views held so strongly, and get so angry when challenged.

I think you've got a problem with women bud.

You hate women for some reason don't you?

Probably never been man enough to keep one around. But it was always thier fault huh?

Hughinn

Reaction score

Lol.

Everyone here, except for you, would whoop somebody's ass for shitting in their yard.

Sorry you don't understand that

Reaction score
I think you've got a problem with women bud.

You hate women for some reason don't you?

Probably never been man enough to keep one around. But it was always thier fault huh?
No I had one for 15 years, and many since, more than I can count. But the point is; I've seen this before. When is the last time you ever admitted you were wrong? Or you ever apologized? Or you ever deferred to someone else's judgement? When's the last time someone stood up to you without you getting scary angry?

Someone like you doesn't exist without enablers and a certain amount of isolation.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

Let's keep all the bullshit in this thread to political topics.

We've turned a blind eye to the personal attacks in this thread thus far, as anyone who enters a thread about politics knows it's going to devolve into a shit show.

We ask that you please keep it somewhat related to politics if you want the free pass to continue.

This goes for everyone in this thread.

Thank you.

Reaction score
We ask that you please keep it somewhat related to politics if you want the free pass to continue.
Well, he should've been banned or suspended for "I do wonder just how many uppity know it all liberals could be cured with a stiff overhand right?" he just can't help himself. But I'm a newcomer that a couple others probably don't like, and this "shitshow" stuff from him has been tolerated for a long time. So its when I point out he's an unstable narcissist that's you step in. You do need to step in somewhere when it gets out of hand but I'm just saying it should've been earlier. I hope he can't continue to advocate for violence against 1/3rd of the country, or the 95% of people who don't subscribe to extremist right wing views.

Working in hospitals, I see that real life fights over this stuff ends with people getting holes put in their body and bleeding out, or losing an eye, the back of their head caved in by hitting concrete, getting hit with a baseball bat in a way that paralyzes you for life. So when he advocates actually physically fighting over this stuff because he's such a tough guy with a temper so you better watch out, it's no minor thing.

Russia is continuing to sharpen its ties with China:

Yeah that's because it's his only bridge left. India too but they're maybe 1/4 the country China is. And they're both like "we really wish you didn't invade because this makes us look very bad trying to stay friendly and not totally condemning you."

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Well, he should've been banned or suspended for "I do wonder just how many uppity know it all liberals could be cured with a stiff overhand right?" he just can't help himself. But I'm a newcomer that a couple others probably don't like, and this "shitshow" stuff from him has been tolerated for a long time. So its when I point out he's an unstable narcissist that's you step in. You do need to step in somewhere when it gets out of hand but I'm just saying it should've been earlier. I hope he can't continue to advocate for violence against 1/3rd of the country, or the 95% of people who don't subscribe to extremist right wing views.

Working in hospitals, I see that real life fights over this stuff ends with people getting holes put in their body and bleeding out, or losing an eye, the back of their head caved in by hitting concrete, getting hit with a baseball bat in a way that paralyzes you for life. So when he advocates actually physically fighting over this stuff because he's such a tough guy with a temper so you better watch out, it's no minor thing.

Yeah that's because it's his only bridge left. India too but they're maybe 1/4 the country China is. And they're both like "we really wish you didn't invade because this makes us look very bad trying to stay friendly and not totally condemning you."
Do you really think that I read over 5,000 posts in this thread? No, not even close.

So stop with the "well Billy did it too mom" childish reasoning.

I saw something, and I clearly stated that I'd liike EVERYONE to get back on track.

So stop crying, get your thumb out of your mouth, and move on.

Reaction score
Do you really think that I read over 5,000 posts in this thread? No, not even close.

So stop with the "well Billy did it too mom" childish reasoning.

I saw something, and I clearly stated that I'd liike EVERYONE to get back on track.

So stop crying, get your thumb out of your mouth, and move on.
I haven't read all of them either, maybe the last 50 pages and part if it is this site runs super slow to me and that lifter guy said mods make the site run super slow if they don't like you, whatever the truth is to that. But this isn't new for Hughinn
1684996105749.jpeg

1684996218893.jpeg
1684996397253.jpeg

1684996591635.jpeg

Nobody wants to moderate the political threads but I mean, you do see how this guy is going to end up in pretty big trouble one day, right? Either Leo and Longevity trouble or Express PCT trouble or guy who attacked Pelosi's husband trouble. And it's gonna come back to this board.

New Threads