Sex abstinence and gains/overall health

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Terrible idea. If i dont have post nut clarity, ill start making all kinds of dumb decisions

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
Only way sex effects gains is if you aren’t eating all your meals cus you’re busy in snatch, you’re losing sleep or you’re wearing out some muscle groups digging for crotch snot.

All those natty test boost shit is dumb as fuck. Eat healthy, don’t be sedentary, don’t smoke or drink.

When I used to do Thai boxing this was a thing in training for a fight where Thai trainers would always say don’t fuck don’t masturbate. About a week out I was hitting pads with a trainer I worked with regularly and he asked me why I had sex last night, because it made my strikes weaker. What actually happened was I had an argument with my wife and slept poorly.

Do whatever you want with your nut just don’t tell me about it

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
Women weaken legs , thats just fact.

Can confirm have really done a number on hamstrings or had straight up hamstring cramps with pillow princesses or holding up land whales (above 130lbs)

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
While I think semen retention is horse shit , spilling a lot of it will effect your strength. Women weaken legs , thats just fact.
If you swallowing your own seeman does that still count as seeming retention? Hey honey sit on my face while I suck this out like an oyster.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
If you swallowing your own seeman does that still count as seeming retention? Hey honey sit on my face while I suck this out like an oyster.
Oh my fucking gag haahahahahah. Hail to the naw on all that ,, ill put it all in there ,, getting it back out is her problem ,, best have a turkey baster or the vacuum handy

Reaction score
As far as semen retention goes. I don't need it, and I don't want it. I'm happy to give it away. Let us know how things go. :)

Reaction score
I am happy to give it away too. But we all have heard about Mike Tyson being told not have sex before fighting or whatever. I never said I was a fan of the idea, I just wanted to see what others had to say.

I get that it is a stupid topic though in the grand scheme of things.

Reaction score
If I was to say "help I'm not making any gains because I keep having sex/masturbating" then that would be a pathetic excuse for not actually doing the work. That is not what I'm saying.

I was more thinking along the lines of does it give you an aggressive edge to be abstinent or something. I really have no skin in the game either way I was just wondering what anyone else thought. I poorly titled the thread and didn't explain what I was really thinking well

Reaction score
I’ve banged Mrs Chief 5 times in the past 48 hours. Probably add atleast 1 more b4 the day is done. Tomorrow is chest day. Rest assured I am gonna kill it!

Life is too short to deny yourself the poosie.
Write that down! 😎
I'm with big cheif on this one.... Been married 29yrs we still have very active sex life. All the gear definitely helps.

New Threads