Some 18yr old who decided to get big

Reaction score
Hey guys, somewhat new here been lurking for a week or 2 and never got around to posting an introduction. My name is Parker and I’m from the US. I started working over around a year or so ago. When I first started out I weighed 190 pounds at 5’8 and decided to cut really hard because I was fat. Ended up cutting till I was 145 pound. In mid September I began bulking and am now up to around 175. Everyone here seems like great people and can’t wait to better get to know everyone.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hi spiderman. Missed the point to cutting because you are fat then go straight into a bulk. Don't get why anyone bulks these days when chick's dig lean muscle. Not to mention having to cut after the bulk.
I believe there is a bf% where you look good but can still grow. That is where you should stay.
Anyhow we all do our own thing. So hi.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Hey guys, somewhat new here been lurking for a week or 2 and never got around to posting an introduction. My name is Parker and I’m from the US. I started working over around a year or so ago. When I first started out I weighed 190 pounds at 5’8 and decided to cut really hard because I was fat. Ended up cutting till I was 145 pound. In mid September I began bulking and am now up to around 175. Everyone here seems like great people and can’t wait to better get to know everyone.
Cutting down to a lower bodyfat before bulking up was smart and will pay off later.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Hi spiderman. Missed the point to cutting because you are fat then go straight into a bulk. Don't get why anyone bulks these days when chick's dig lean muscle. Not to mention having to cut after the bulk.
I believe there is a bf% where you look good but can still grow. That is where you should stay.
You’re a fucking idiot. Are there fat muscles?

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
you act like anyone here gives a fuck what women think.

men go to the gym to get big and strong so other men compliment them.

Reaction score

I’ve gave up caring what women think about me, if they really care about me and not my looks then it’ll show, now I’m mostly looking for respect

Reader591

Reaction score

I think that’s what he’s poking fun at. I doubt he cares either. Could be wrong though, but that’s how I’m reading it.
now I’m mostly looking for respect
It does seem to carry a level of respect, if you carry yourself in a way that people would respect you anyway. It just seems to add to it, rather than being the reason people respect you. But I like that. At least in the real world.

Now if you’re talking in the gym that’s a different story. Get big be strong and you got respect.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score

I retract my spiderman comment. Seems to have turned this intro into a snowball fight. Was just saying no chick worth spit digs a fat fuck who thinks Eddy Hall is sexy and 8% bf disgusting. So be a fat fuck all the more gym sluts for me.
Now that shouldn't offend anyone.