Tennis Elbow rehab tips

Reaction score
Got Tennis Elbow a few months back, pain wasnt that bad so just brushed it off. Well it got worse, so I quit for about 3 weeks doing anything bicep related, eased back into them, got better and now it’s starting to come back. I know the rule of thumb “if it hurts doing that don’t do that”

Anyone got any tips?

Sven Northman

Reaction score
I deal with this from time to time. Fascia release techniques usually clears it up for me. Lots of great tutorials on YouTube.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Got Tennis Elbow a few months back, pain wasnt that bad so just brushed it off. Well it got worse, so I quit for about 3 weeks doing anything bicep related, eased back into them, got better and now it’s starting to come back. I know the rule of thumb “if it hurts doing that don’t do that”

Anyone got any tips?
Avoid any curls until it goes away, use straps on pulling movements to limit how hard you have to grip and get yourself one of those tendonitis bands that go around your forearm.

I get a flare up in my left arm here and there and doing those three things works for me.

The techniques that @Sven Northman posted are great as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Theraband therabar, pain in my elbow so bad I was googling bone cancer in my elbow. About 3 weeks of using it and it was gone.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I have severe pain in my left arm and a light/moderate pain in my right, definitely trying these out!

Reaction score
+1 for the therabar (theraband flex bar). I had elbow pain from benching that got worse over about 2 weeks. I started doing 15x3 on the standard therabar (red) along with forearm hammer rotations (not sure about the name but googling it brings it up), and within a couple of weeks the pain was pretty much gone.

Sityslicker1

Reaction score
All these wraps are just a bandaid for a bigger problem. Your either over using or doing to much of that particular lift and your bodies responding. Cut back the volume or try another exercise. I use get bad tennis elbow from over doing hammer curls. I finally cut out that lift and it healed. Now i do hammers only occasional and never have flare ups.

Reaction score
Not sure what I did, but yesterday it hurt worse then ever. Doing cable flies… bothered me yesterday if I picked anything up or twisted my arm and in the middle of the night I woke up from the sharp pain. I may need to go get it looked at, like I said it’s be moderate we’re I can deal with it but this was bad.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Dealing with it now and it sucks just like it did a year ago when I had it in the other arm...

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
TB-500 and BPC-157 helped be in a big way. I would shoot it right into the forearm muscle close as possible to to area of pain (even though probably not needing to being systemic). That and using Tuff compression sleeves on my elbows during heavy pressing lifts got me by. (Not saying for you to do what I do, just mentioning what I did)...

New Threads