Test and Deca - 3rd Cycle - Question for you Gurus

Reaction score
Haven't done a pct in a long time, but 15yrs ago raloxifene was considered weak, and tore no more effective, yet more costly than tamoxifen. Despite the sides (which I only experienced when using more than 100mg/ed), I've always preferred 50mg clomid over other options.
Because ppl were just to fixated with the old stuff and didn't read or researched at all almost.

Raloxifene and toremifene are far superior in every regards compared to tamoxifene or clomiphene.

Something that is probably the best is enclomiphene. It's just clomid without the shitty molecule so no side effect and super strong recovery potential.

Charger69

Reaction score
Because ppl were just to fixated with the old stuff and didn't read or researched at all almost.

Raloxifene and toremifene are far superior in every regards compared to tamoxifene or clomiphene.

Something that is probably the best is enclomiphene. It's just clomid without the shitty molecule so no side effect and super strong recovery potential.

I am not sure that the above statement can be proven since I believe there has only been one clinical study on raloxifene.
Tamoxifen has the most amount of data and clinical studies available and has a proven track record.

I am strictly talking about scientific data available. I have never taken raloxifen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freakmidd

Reaction score
I'd run the Deca a minimum of 12 weeks.

I'd run the Test for 2 weeks longer than that.

I'd start PCT after 3 full weeks after the cycle ends.

I'd use HCG during the cycle, not afterwards. Be aware though that it contributes to estrogen, so if you're sensitive, it could be an issue.

The Arimidex dose is individual dependant. If you were getting sides before, use as little of it as necessary. Get bloodwork to check ALL of your markers, before, during, and post PCT.

Don't frontload anything, be patient. The Test will take roughly 4 weeks to build up to peak levels, the Deca will take 6-8 weeks to build. It's a nice ramp up, don't mess with it.

Most use both Nolva and Clomid during PCT, for 4 weeks. I'm on TRT, so others can guide you there.
^^This^^ is good advise!

Reaction score
I am not sure that the above statement can be proven since I believe there has only been one clinical study on raloxifene.
Tamoxifen has the most amount of data and clinical studies available and has a proven track record.

I am strictly talking about scientific data available. I have never taken raloxifen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's why enclomiphene is the clear winner there. Clomid for recover is still the best one, the problem is the reward/risk ratio of that shitty med. But with enclomiphene you have all the goods without the side effect.

Great stuff indeed

New Threads