Test/Masteron Bloodwork

Oakley6575

Reaction score
Over the last couple months I upped my trt dose from 120mg/wk to 250mg, then 375mg. I've gotten bloodwork at every stage just to see how things are changing. Once my test dose went up to 375mg, I started having issues with delayed ejaculation. I could fuck for an hour straight and not get there. Never had any ED issues though. Researched and figured my prolactin was high. Also been tracking my E2 to see how it moves as i titrate my test dose up:

120mg/wk: E2 - 48.9pg/mL, Prolactin - 13ng/mL
250mg/wk: E2 - 69.4pg/mL, Prolactin - didn't test
375mg/wk: E2 - 76.6pg/mL, Prolactin - 22.9ng/mL
400mg Test + 200mg Mast: E2 - 75.7pg/mL, Prolactin - 13ng/mL

I haven't had any E2 symptoms but I started low dose mast to see how much it would lower it. As you can see, it didn't do shit to my E2 but it lowered my prolactin back down to normal ranges... Is mast typically used to lower prolactin? And is it not weird that my E2 didn't budge?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I like how you said you upped your trt dose to 375 mg. Lol.

Im not the one to ask, but Im pretty certain that mast doesnt actually lower estrogen. It just balances the side effects.

Oakley6575

Reaction score
I worded it incorrectly.. TRT dose was 120. Moved away from TRT to 250, then to 375. Let's be clear on that. I'm not a "hi, i'm currently running 600mg/wk for my trt" kind of guy. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DF

buck

Reaction score
I am one of the weird ones that thinks if a persons T levels are over the top of the range for most of the week it is actually called a cycle and not TRT. But i don't use terms like blast or cruise as i just call then a cycle. Keeps things simple and straight forward. As a side note sexual issues can be caused by many things. And the more hormones' pumped in the more difficult it can become to diagnose the problem.

Oakley6575

Reaction score
I can't find any bloodwork online showing proof that masteron lowers E2. I've found multiple scenarios where primo lowers E2 but nothing on mast... So now, I'm guessing that guys like Dave Crossland and Chase Irons are talking out of their ass. Maybe they have run Primo, it crashed their E2, and they took that as all DHT derivatives have that effect.

Still hoping that someone here has actual real world results/proof (bloodwork) showing what happened to their E2 after introducing Masteron.

Any help?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do use low dose Mast with my Deca blasts to counter the marathon sex sessions as you describe. I don't think is lowers E2 & have no idea how it works, but it does in my experience.

Oakley6575

Reaction score
I do use low dose Mast with my Deca blasts to counter the marathon sex sessions as you describe. I don't think is lowers E2 & have no idea how it works, but it does in my experience.
So thats the only thing I saw change in my bloodwork was it cut my prolactin in half.

Reactions: DF

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
If mast lowered e2 nobody would use arimidex or aromasin. You fellas do know you need to let that e2 run a little higher to maximize muscle growth right?

Oakley6575

Reaction score
If mast lowered e2 nobody would use arimidex or aromasin.
Sure they would, if they weren't using mast or primo. I obviously don't believe mast lowers E2 now from personal experience, but from what i can find, primo certainly does. Thats why people who run primo, typically run high test and high primo with no AI.

You fellas do know you need to let that e2 run a little higher to maximize muscle growth right?
Yes, in a bulking phase. I don't see why you would want to run it high in a cutting phase...?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Sure they would, if they weren't using mast or primo. I obviously don't believe mast lowers E2 now from personal experience, but from what i can find, primo certainly does. Thats why people who run primo, typically run high test and high primo with no AI.

Yes, in a bulking phase. I don't see why you would want to run it high in a cutting phase...?

Could you please point out where in your post you referred to a cutting phase. You do know estrogen improves muscle mass as well as strength and increases college content of connective tissue, right? Straight off of Google brother. Thirty seconds to see why you'd run that higher during a "cutting phase". There are other benefits as well. And as far as the myth about e2 and water retention, that has more to do with diet and aldostersone than anything.

Cabergoline is the general go to for controlling prolactin.

Oakley6575

Reaction score
Could you please point out where in your post you referred to a cutting phase. You do know estrogen improves muscle mass as well as strength and increases college content of connective tissue, right? Straight off of Google brother. Thirty seconds to see why you'd run that higher during a "cutting phase". There are other benefits as well. And as far as the myth about e2 and water retention, that has more to do with diet and aldostersone than anything.

Cabergoline is the general go to for controlling prolactin.
I didn’t add mast to control prolactin. I just pointed out what happened with prolactin after adding mast. I added mast just to see what would happen to my E2 since every internet “guru” states it lowers E2. And in my case, it didn’t. Hence the thread. I’m wondering if anyone has bloodwork or real world experience with mast lowering E2.

There is countless info out there about how estrogen is not helpful in fat loss. Do you disagree with that?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I didn’t add mast to control prolactin. I just pointed out what happened with prolactin after adding mast. I added mast just to see what would happen to my E2 since every internet “guru” states it lowers E2. And in my case, it didn’t. Hence the thread. I’m wondering if anyone has bloodwork or real world experience with mast lowering E2.

There is countless info out there about how estrogen is not helpful in fat loss. Do you disagree with that?
Bro, I'm not gonna argue back and forth with you all night. It's literally wasting my time. If your nutrition and training are on point you'll lose fat regardless of where your e2 sits. If your focus is purely losing fat and you want to worry about your e2, go ahead. The whole point of cutting is to maintain as much muscle mass as possible during that cut. If your estrogen level if hindering your fat loss than you must really have all your other shit (diet, training, protein consumption, sleep, hydration, stress levels) dialed in tight. All that other shit comes well before estrogen levels.

Oakley6575

Reaction score
You are assuming in every one of your posts. Thanks for your wealth of knowledge. Stop wasting your time here and go waste your time in a different thread where you don’t have to discuss anything. (y)

I guess I can assume BRICKS does in fact not have real world experience with mast lowering his E2. Does anyone here have a different experience?