Tiredness on Primo E

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
@JuiceTrain you shouldn't be blasting with that cholesterol but if you die no one care, so please continue and keep amusing us with this shitshow of a bloodwork result
Look whos talking about some one nobody cares about haaahahaha , crawl back under your rock maggot , you never been worth dog shit and never will be

Reaction score
Look whos talking about some one nobody cares about haaahahaha , crawl back under your rock maggot , you never been worth dog shit and never will be
Yano you little cunt, do you feel bad because your cholesterol is in the shit too?

How do you measure worthiness? Because you lack any in all departments 😘

Now now let me please have some fun with my fatty friend and mind your own fucking business.

Reaction score
Yano you little cunt, do you feel bad because your cholesterol is in the shit too?

Now now let me please have some fun with my fatty friend and mind your own fucking business.
Well, you were worthy once upon a time. I liked you on MESO. But whatever happened in the last year or so has really changed you.

Reaction score
Well, you were worthy once upon a time. I liked you on MESO. But whatever happened in the last year or so has really changed you.
Oh god you still raw about it? Jeez

Whatever makes you feel better BBBG.

Reaction score
Oh god you still raw about it? Jeez

Whatever makes you feel better BBBG.
Yep, you're still a piece of shit.

Why do you post here? Go start over fresh at another forum. You've attained troll level status. No one likes you here any more and you don't contribute fuck all of value.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score

I can out fight , out fuck and out lift your ass any day of the week ,, on top of all that I got a cock your girl and your mom would dream about for the rest of their lives if they got to see it just once. Soooo

I point out again ,, you aint worth dog shit and never have been. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
I can out fight , out fuck and out lift your ass any day of the week ,, on top of all that I got a cock your girl and your mom would dream about for the rest of their lives if they got to see it just once. Soooo

I point out again ,, you aint worth dog shit and never have been. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
But you are an ugly fuck so you ain't getting shit and the only one dreaming here is you, holding that cock in your hand.

Sad but true I know.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Oh man, ol @Samp3i def brings the heat. Dude does fire back but I think he's way more articulate than the trolls he has been compared to and he appears to actually have a brain.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Oh man, ol @Samp3i def brings the heat. Dude does fire back but I think he's way more articulate than the trolls he has been compared to and he appears to actually have a brain.
stumpi is an amusing tiny racist , its fun to get him all hot and bothered ya just know hes all red faced behind his keyboard , orange cheeto fingers typing in a mad rage as he slurps mountain dew through a crazy straw

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
But you are an ugly fuck so you ain't getting shit and the only one dreaming here is you, holding that cock in your hand.

Sad but true I know.
Ah I remember the first time you looked at your self in the mirror ....

New Threads