Triple B solutions feedback

Hennessee

Reaction score
Triple B Solutions has not been filling orders on time for several weeks while he is still taking payments. This source is showing tell tale signs of a scammer in the making. Mark my words he will disappear soon.

weightlossburn

Reaction score
Emailed tripleB yesterday morning for some general info. No response. I would say it's hard to go with this one if they can't get this little request done.

dirtys1x

Reaction score
Triple B Solutions has not been filling orders on time for several weeks while he is still taking payments. This source is showing tell tale signs of a scammer in the making. Mark my words he will disappear soon.
Hes definitely gone. Been MIA for a minute with no posts on meso.

Reaction score
Hes definitely gone. Been MIA for a minute with no posts on meso.
He’s not gone. But this is what happens when sources stop caring about their customers.

Good sources run themselves like a legitimate business. Bad sources act like drug dealers: He’s got the stuff you want, you contact him. If you don’t like it, fuck off.

That makes every transaction potentially risky. He’s not in it for the long haul. He’s currently making the money he expected to make and he could care less about repeat business. Not who I would buy from.

You want a source that seems to keep regular normal hours and who is professional, ready to handle any issue so customers are happy and satisfied and business keeps going great. If a transaction feels short, abrupt, shady, whatever, guess what, it probably isn’t going to turn out well.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
He’s not gone. But this is what happens when sources stop caring about their customers.

Good sources run themselves like a legitimate business. Bad sources act like drug dealers: He’s got the stuff you want, you contact him. If you don’t like it, fuck off.

That makes every transaction potentially risky. He’s not in it for the long haul. He’s currently making the money he expected to make and he could care less about repeat business. Not who I would buy from.

You want a source that seems to keep regular normal hours and who is professional, ready to handle any issue so customers are happy and satisfied and business keeps going great. If a transaction feels short, abrupt, shady, whatever, guess what, it probably isn’t going to turn out well.
Yeah, Trips went MIA for a long time, had batch number issues, dosage problems on oral products and couldn't figure out what to say his T/A was (turned out to be anywhere from 4 to 18 days apparently).
To his credit, other than a few orals that were way off dosage wise, it appeared most of his oils were on point from Jano tests but it is very hard to say what he was actually selling to customers with his batch number issue.
The latest posts are feelz of course and not good (some think underdosed) but people are now complaining about PIP when they had not before. I chalk that up to what BBBG said. I think he is getting sloppy.
Like I always say though, best way to know if you just have to know is to see how it works for you. I just think his game has gone downhill and the window to get quality has passed.

Reaction score
Yeah, Trips went MIA for a long time, had batch number issues, dosage problems on oral products and couldn't figure out what to say his T/A was (turned out to be anywhere from 4 to 18 days apparently).
To his credit, other than a few orals that were way off dosage wise, it appeared most of his oils were on point from Jano tests but it is very hard to say what he was actually selling to customers with his batch number issue.
The latest posts are feelz of course and not good (some think underdosed) but people are now complaining about PIP when they had not before. I chalk that up to what BBBG said. I think he is getting sloppy.
Like I always say though, best way to know if you just have to know is to see how it works for you. I just think his game has gone downhill and the window to get quality has passed.
There are other sources on MESO that essentially went private w/o announcing they went private. The pharma guy Serrano(?) is an example. Stanny could be considered another one I guess. He said he was private but he was never really private. It was easy for guys to place an order from the “private” email address posted on MESO.

They get too popular and attract more business than they can handle so they actually ghost on purpose. Their loyal guys will still order and if they have enough of them they can make some good money with a lot less exposure.

Maybe Trips took that approach. Or maybe he’s getting fat and lazy filling up on bitcoins.

Reaction score
I'll preface by saying I am not a tripleb customer.
I was curious so I wandered back over to meso to check out the triple b thread. The thread is alot quiter now. There seems to be a couple guys that still ask about batch numbers, testing, etc. but without the strength in numbers, its a loosing battle for those guys trying for some accountability. Bar Bender can brew, he has testing to prove that. But he has always pushed back when it came to any kind of accountability. Without the constant pressure from Meso's membership, I'd assume he will fall back into his old ways.
If you are planning to use this source, I'd recommend doing some reading, and if you have questions, join a forum he is on and ask in public. Others may benefit from your inquiries.

lifter6973

Reaction score
There are other sources on MESO that essentially went private w/o announcing they went private. The pharma guy Serrano(?) is an example. Stanny could be considered another one I guess. He said he was private but he was never really private. It was easy for guys to place an order from the “private” email address posted on MESO.

They get too popular and attract more business than they can handle so they actually ghost on purpose. Their loyal guys will still order and if they have enough of them they can make some good money with a lot less exposure.

Maybe Trips took that approach. Or maybe he’s getting fat and lazy filling up on bitcoins.
Looks like the board glitch came up again. I posted that at least a month ago. I'm thinking it was actually longer than that.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Looks like the board glitch came up again. I posted that at least a month ago. I'm thinking it was actually longer than that.
seems to be happening more and more often lately

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score

I have nothing to add regarding trips. I tried to help goodlyfe as I felt he was a strong contender but he threw In the towel today. You can expect trips to revert back to his normal self now, which sucks. I've gotten a fair bit of gear from trips and never had any issues but others haven't been as fortunate. Good sources are always better when there is competition.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
I don't see why trips would make or sell underdosed gear at least not intentionally. If he is getting lazy and sloppy for sure that's going to happen. But you sound like you believe he would sell bad product under the guise that it was part of a batch that tested well and yeah, that's POSSIBLE, but unlikely and also stupid

lifter6973

Reaction score
I don't see why trips would make or sell underdosed gear at least not intentionally. If he is getting lazy and sloppy for sure that's going to happen. But you sound like you believe he would sell bad product under the guise that it was part of a batch that tested well and yeah, that's POSSIBLE, but unlikely and also stupid
Yeah, I don't care anymore about Trips. Fuck him and the rest of the shit sources on Meso.
Fuck Millard, the fucking sellout too.
I used to have respect for Millard and his efforts but now I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. He is now the same type of scum as many others protecting shit/scam sources.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Even if his gear is good he’s an insufferable cunt.

Myself and a couple other Meso guys had to essentially hold him by the hand and tell him how to source properly with him kicking and screaming about how mean we were to him the whole time and giving everyone attitude.

Now that he’s established, he acts like he did it all himself and his testing, turnaround etc. have slipped big time.

Fuck that guy. I regret helping him.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Even if his gear is good he’s an insufferable cunt.

Myself and a couple other Meso guys had to essentially hold him by the hand and tell him how to source properly with him kicking and screaming about how mean we were to him the whole time and giving everyone attitude.

Now that he’s established, he acts like he did it all himself and his testing, turnaround etc. have slipped big time.

Fuck that guy. I regret helping him.
You helped him to help everyone and that is commendable. Trips happened to come when there was not many if any other options on meso.

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't care anymore about Trips. Fuck him and the rest of the shit sources on Meso.
Fuck Millard, the fucking sellout too.
I used to have respect for Millard and his efforts but now I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. He is now the same type of scum as many others protecting shit/scam sources.
Out of curiosity, are you the one who dared millard to ban him and millard did. I called millard gemellis bitch basically and I earned the ban. Lol.

New Threads