Trt not working. Need some help

Reaction score
Ribose is found in our dna and rna it plus adenosine equals energy! Energy to your cells!

djt248

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Searay. Ill google it in the morning and go get some.

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You need to go back to your Doc and tell him all these symptons. Get new blood work, full work up you never know could be a underlying medical issue. This one reason I dont like GP Docs and hrt treatment. Most are clueless. Hrt clinics specialize in hrt.

djt248

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to do as much as I can. Big issue is my insurance doesn't cover my trt therefor all blood work I have done comes out of my pocket. Just had a lab a few weeks ago and most everything was good. I do agree a GP sucks for trt but he's been my dr for a while and been fine with everything else but he's an idiot when it comes to this. I'm a little too loyal I guess but something needs to change.

djt248

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm getting to the point where I'd give my left nut just to have a decent workout and enough energy to play with my kids. I've cut my gym time in half to keep from neglecting my kids. They come first always have.

Reaction score
500 mg cyp a week for 16 months was still dead after the initial great 1 month feeling! I do believe chronic over training was n still an issue! Said b4 ocd!! That being said after 3 days on ribose started feeling better! Better recovery, better sleep and actually started feeling like doing something! I was so skeptical this wasnt going to work and 7 weeks later still going! Feel like I got my life back!

djt248

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought over training was the issue so I layed off a bit and still nothing. Now I've cut my workouts in half and of course still nothing. Got a dr appointment tomorrow for another blood test. Not a full panel just to rule some other shit out. Ribose is my next step.

djt248

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We nixed the blood test and did a few skin tests yesterday and it looks like a mold allergy. I was exposed to black mold about five months ago and I guess it's making me sick. At least I'm still alive and can treat it b/c that shit can kill you. Never knew how bad that stuff actually was.

New Threads