Vertical Diet

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Has anyone here tried the vertical diet? Stan Efferding is very passionate about it, but anything you try and make money at should be passionate to you. Is it as good as he claims?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you have digestive issues or weird food sensitivities?

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I’d do it but I don’t really like red meat.
It’s focus is on Whole Foods and digestion.
10minute walks after each meal and prioritizing sleep.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Too much red meat turns me ,, well red. Like I got some fucked up sun burn from way to much iron and my bp starts to climb. Chicken n Fish for me , i try beef maybe once or twice a week now but thats it.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Do you have digestive issues or weird food sensitivities?
No not really. I get an inflammatory response from pasta and bread, that is about it. I am just curious who may have tried it. People swear they never felt better, but they could be paid testimonials.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No not really. I get an inflammatory response from pasta and bread, that is about it. I am just curious who may have tried it. People swear they never felt better, but they could be paid testimonials.
Nah, I mean

FODMAPS are a real issue for some people, so diets that limit or eliminate them can lead to legit benefits

Eric Smith

Elite
Reaction score
Has anyone here tried the vertical diet? Stan Efferding is very passionate about it, but anything you try and make money at should be passionate to you. Is it as good as he claims?
I have not tried it. But it’s really no different then what my meals have been since stepping on stage. I mean I like Stan but these meals are common to most of us. If you got the Ching go at it. I make my meals enough for every 3 days. I fact I’m prepping them now. Ground beef and Turkey prices have went up like crazy. But it’s lot cheaper then ordering from Stan.

Get yourself pepper & onion blend with red peppers ,yellow onions, green peppers. All comes in one bag. Squash, zucchini. On the side. Cook it up and you got your (Stan in a Pan) meal prep. Nothing against Stan. I like him. I like helping other brothers to.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 7

Eric Smith

Elite
Reaction score
I have not tried it. But it’s really no different then what my meals have been since stepping on stage. I mean I like Stan but these meals are common to most of us. If you got the Ching go at it. I make my meals enough for every 3 days. I fact I’m prepping them now. Ground beef and Turkey prices have went up like crazy. But it’s lot cheaper then ordering from Stan.

Get yourself pepper & onion blend with red peppers ,yellow onions, green peppers. All comes in one bag. Squash, zucchini. On the side. Cook it up and you got your (Stan in a Pan) meal prep. Nothing against Stan. I like him. But I like helping another brother to

Eric Smith

Elite
Reaction score
You can add to your favorite salad with ranch dressing and grow like a weed. Oh. Throw in some bacon bits. And your living. Keep you stomach nice and flat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 3

Eric Smith

Elite
Reaction score
I use Bison. As most of you know. I love me some Bison. Use Bison, ground turkey, chicken. you can add this prep to your breakfast, with omlette. It's a complete game changer for extra tasty protein.. I normally buy 12- 15 ponds of 90-85 % ground turkey, 12-15 pounds of 93% beef10 12 lbs of chicken breast. Most of my fish I catch, or family members are Captains on fishing boats. So I'm charged a set price. When I first entered the bodybuilding world. Had it not been for my older brothers. The vast amount of large men meeting in the basement of my father in-law pharmacy at the close of business. No one would of told me what to eat. I only remember my mother in-law cooking for two days as if there was a wedding coming up. I saw and recall every meal she made for these guys.

Once I started competing guys acted like it was a big deal to share what they ate. I recall to top guys telling fans to eat ice cream and cholate cake ect. To me that was not funny. Although I have a friend who is no longer with us. He was eating whole Oreo cookie Cream pie hours before the show. But he was just a freak with good (Jeans) lol. But really this guy was a freak and could eat whole subs and not get watery or get fat

So, I believe you can tell anyone what to eat. If they don't have it they don't have it.

Last edited:

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I use Bison. As most of you know. I love me some Bison. Use Bison, ground turkey, chicken. you can add this prep to your breakfast, with omlette. It's a complete game changer for extra tasty protein.. I normally buy 12- 15 ponds of 90-85 % ground turkey, 12-15 pounds of 93% beef10 12 lbs of chicken breast. Most of my fish I catch, or family members are Captains on fishing boats. So I'm charged a set price. When I first entered the bodybuilding world. Had it not been for my older brothers. The vast amount of large men meeting in the basement of my father in-law pharmacy at the close of business. No one would of told me what to eat. I only remember my mother in-law cooking for two days as if there was a wedding coming up. I saw and recall every meal she made for these guys.

Once I started competing guys acted like it was a big deal to share what that ate. I recall to top guys telling fans to eat ice cream and cholate cake ect. To me that was not funny. Although I have a friend who is no longer with us. He was eating whole Oreo cookie Cream pie hours before the show. But he was just a freak with good (Jeans) lol. But really this guy was a freak and could eat whole subs and not get watery or get fat

So, I believe you can tell anyone what to eat. If they don't have it they don't have it.
I eat a lot of chicken , fish , turkey , venison , moose. Not so much beef or bison really. I like the taste of it but after so long eating really lean protein , I end up just burping and tasting fat for hours.

Reaction score
His vertical diet is basically how I already eat. It's more or less just standard meal prepping most bodybuilders do already. Rice, meat, and some kind of vegetable.

TBF, I feel he's basically marketing a diet that's been around for awhile and already established to do what it's meant to do.

I.E. he's not reinventing the wheel, just marketing a new brand of all season tire. Lol.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
His vertical diet is basically how I already eat. It's more or less just standard meal prepping most bodybuilders do already. Rice, meat, and some kind of vegetable.

TBF, I feel he's basically marketing a diet that's been around for awhile and already established to do what it's meant to do.
Is that what it is? Tbf you’re talking out of your ass

New Threads