Voy's Fat Eff You See Kay Log

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Huge help, Jin. as always, my thanks.

I’ll get protein up to 200g.

my question though is about calories - where do you want me to be?

I’m not an expert on diet or programming. I would defer that question to spongy. I know that starving yourself isn’t working. IMO I would aim for just under or at TDEE.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
I’m not an expert on diet or programming. I would defer that question to spongy. I know that starving yourself isn’t working. IMO I would aim for just under or at TDEE.

gotcha. On page 2 or so I posted a screenshot of where I was on that calc. I’ll reach out to spongy.

thanks for hanging in there with me.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
gotcha. On page 2 or so I posted a screenshot of where I was on that calc. I’ll reach out to spongy.

thanks for hanging in there with me.

I’m in it for the long haul and you’d better be too. We are talking lifestyle change and consistency. Plan on looking “good” in no less than a year.

This shit takes time.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
I’m in it for the long haul and you’d better be too. We are talking lifestyle change and consistency. Plan on looking “good” in no less than a year.

This shit takes time.

means a lot brother. And yeah... I’m here for it. I’m gonna try your patience and mine but I’m here for it.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
means a lot brother. And yeah... I’m here for it. I’m gonna try your patience and mine but I’m here for it.

Based on your tdee of 3k, I’d like to see you no less than 2,700 and no more than tdee.

And anything Spongy advises you supersedes my advice.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Based on your tdee of 3k, I’d like to see you no less than 2,700 and no more than tdee.

And anything Spongy advises you supersedes my advice.

copy that and emailing him now!

going to disclaim that I am out of town until Tuesday so I will be training this weekend, but will unfortunately to have to be to a lesser degree. Don’t hate me.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
why does being out of town mean you have to train less?

copy that and emailing him now!

going to disclaim that I am out of town until Tuesday so I will be training this weekend, but will unfortunately to have to be to a lesser degree. Don’t hate me.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
why does being out of town mean you have to train less?

good morning! Schedule is packed and access to gym is less than what I’m used to. I have to learn how to do more with less - like you

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
you can beast yourself in 30-40 minutes it’s not the time but what you do in that time that counts

Good call. I’ll take a look at what equipment the hotel has here and see what magic I can make with it.

also just saw your signature and LOLd

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
And Jin - to double confirm - hypertrophy ONLY - no cardio?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
And Jin - to double confirm - hypertrophy ONLY - no cardio?

Cardio for health and/or if you enjoy it or if you have an lot of extra time in your schedule and want to do it.

Diet>resistance training>sleep>cardio.

20 minutes 3-5 times a week. 10 minutes of that Should be warm up before weights.

Cardio can play a critical role in shaping your physique but IMO it shouldn’t be a focus for you now.

New Threads