Wanted to say hello!

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I intend on keeping tabs on discussions here to further my education and possible take part in discussions here and there.

A bit of background:

I just turned 35 and have been lifting for approx. 10 years with varying consistency. I was natural the majority of these years and competed in a natural bodybuilding comp in 2014. I weighed in at about 142lbs at 5'7 at around 7 or 8% bodyfat at that time. Weightlifting has been a big passion of mine but I have not stepped on stage since. I took it to heart when the judges said they wanted to see more mass on me and being of a small frame and short height I've always had a critical view of how I saw myself in the mirror. Anyhoo my lifting journey kept going but during the following years my consistency waned and eventually I took 2 years off from the gym completely and regressed. In my early 30s I started to dabble with prohormones (a waste of money but a good learning experience). My training became serious again however and I've been a silent observer and collector to information over the years. At age of 34 I finally felt comfortable with my age, knowledge base, and training and ran my first cycle of test followed by a PCT. I ended up running a second test only cycle some time after that and have chosen to cruise this time and here I am today looking forward to my next cycle.

My current stats are 5'7 180lbs (probably around 12 bf, really rough guess). I have a picture of my physique from 2014 and a current physique picture included. My only goal right now is to put on more lean muscle and increase my strength. That and learn new things from some seasoned vets around here.

Attachments

• comp2014.jpg
    comp2014.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 14
  • current.jpg
    current.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 14

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!!!

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I intend on keeping tabs on discussions here to further my education and possible take part in discussions here and there.

A bit of background:

I just turned 35 and have been lifting for approx. 10 years with varying consistency. I was natural the majority of these years and competed in a natural bodybuilding comp in 2014. I weighed in at about 142lbs at 5'7 at around 7 or 8% bodyfat at that time. Weightlifting has been a big passion of mine but I have not stepped on stage since. I took it to heart when the judges said they wanted to see more mass on me and being of a small frame and short height I've always had a critical view of how I saw myself in the mirror. Anyhoo my lifting journey kept going but during the following years my consistency waned and eventually I took 2 years off from the gym completely and regressed. In my early 30s I started to dabble with prohormones (a waste of money but a good learning experience). My training became serious again however and I've been a silent observer and collector to information over the years. At age of 34 I finally felt comfortable with my age, knowledge base, and training and ran my first cycle of test followed by a PCT. I ended up running a second test only cycle some time after that and have chosen to cruise this time and here I am today looking forward to my next cycle.

My current stats are 5'7 180lbs (probably around 12 bf, really rough guess). I have a picture of my physique from 2014 and a current physique picture included. My only goal right now is to put on more lean muscle and increase my strength. That and learn new things from some seasoned vets around here.
Hello. Looking like you know what dedication means.

I looked like that before I used steroids. No joke.

Eat food. Lots of food. That was the limiting factor in my quest to being God like. I still came pretty f***** close.

Just eat a couple steaks a day and drink a gallon of milk a day. Pasta and potatoes are good too. Gotta feed the machine.

Don't forget the test, deca and dbol.

Welcome. You gave us a long intro, so I thought I'd give you a long welcome . :)

Reaction score

A bit of background:

That's great to here! Welcome to UG

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hello. Looking like you know what dedication means.

I looked like that before I used steroids. No joke.

Eat food. Lots of food. That was the limiting factor in my quest to being God like. I still came pretty f***** close.

Just eat a couple steaks a day and drink a gallon of milk a day. Pasta and potatoes are good too. Gotta feed the machine.

Don't forget the test, deca and dbol.

Welcome. You gave us a long intro, so I thought I'd give you a long welcome . :)
Test deca dbol. Big Paul or Arnold?
Clasic combo. But if you are gyno sensitive try superdrol or var.
Big Paul has been round since for ever and his info is always solid.
Btw he is big too.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hi my friend. Shame you let the judges get into your head. Sure it was good info. But you took it too harsh. I also only competed once. Came 11th out of 12 in a local comp.
But the judges and I see with some mass you could really do well. You have great arms and chest. Just need to bring up the legs and shoulders.
My thought is you were closer to 11% in the photo. But being natty you possibly lost muscle as you dieted down.
Anyhow I think the last 10 years were wasted. You could have gotten first place by now if you stuck with it. And did what the judges said. You have the right shape to compete at a high level.
Plenty guys here who will help if you let them.
Hi. Welcome.

New Threads