What to do on off days?

Reaction score
@DepartureAM So you really didn’t do the program. You only did 2 workouts kind of sorta. And you’ve already determined that you need to throw more shit into it. You want to add additional activity in because you recover faster. And you’re taking mk677 to help your appetite, which includes B6 because somewhere you heard mk affects prolactin and you also are concerned about blood sugar so you want to go on berberine.

Who taught you all this stuff? They need to be punched in the face.

Drop the mk677. You’re a novice beginner that can’t figure out how to squat yet, you don’t need anything other then iron, sweat and food.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
@DepartureAM So you really didn’t do the program. You only did 2 workouts kind of sorta. And you’ve already determined that you need to throw more shit into it. You want to add additional activity in because you recover faster. And you’re taking mk677 to help your appetite, which includes B6 because somewhere you heard mk affects prolactin and you also are concerned about blood sugar so you want to go on berberine.

Who taught you all this stuff? They need to be punched in the face.

Drop the mk677. You’re a novice beginner that can’t figure out how to squat yet, you don’t need anything other then iron, sweat and food.
Not to mention that MK-677 was one of the crappiest peptides that I ever tried. That was a VERY expensive way to get a good night's sleep and increase my blood sugar. Other than that, it did nothing to help with the tendon and joint pain that it was touted to help with. I was prescribed low dose deca @ 80 mg per week which worked WAY better than MK-677.

Reaction score
My thoughts are - You're looking for dopamine from training

Light outdoor walking
Clean your house and do laundry
Side hustle that makes you money
Old school nostalgic video games
Cook your normal meals , but make them with a twist (New spices and recipes) If you usually eat chicken and rice without mcuh flavor - add some curry powder
Like I said, if sticking to the meal plan - Order from a restaurant like a steakhouse - Plain grilled chicken, plain baked potato, etc. Changes it up, no sabotage to diet and gives you something to look forward to
Window shop / If you have the money, shop lol. For things you need.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Eat and rest on hour days off. If you don't need to do this reevaluate your training and put a little more effort into your days on. Personally I don't like taking days off from training but I have to, both physically and mentally. Here's my broken record: discipline isn't just doing what you don't want to, but not doing what you want to. Differentiate "want" and "need".

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
I just got a new GSG 16, so I’ve been out at the range quite a bit getting it dialed in.

Reaction score
i just rest...i'm new to exercise, so i have about two days of rest within the week

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
Its nice to spend time with family, play with the dog, eat, sleep. If you want to do something gym related you can read about strength training, learn about programming, and so on.

You’re not going to make progress if you don’t rest and follow your program. If you don’t follow the program you will not accumulate the planned fatigue and adapt accordingly when you rest.

Even if you don’t Mentally feel like you need the rest days your body physically does to make meaningful gains.