WHO ELSE LOVES DHB??

Reaction score
Used to be a big tren guy… always used to run high dosage tren. DHB has been the closet thing to tren I’ve ran out of any steroid.

Currently 6 weeks in at 700mgs and I’m fucking loving it, doesn’t feel like I’m running anything at all. Strength has shot up, I’m lean but full at the same time, vascularity is up, and it gives me that classic look like primo without the hair loss and lack of sex drive.

Paring it with test prop and mast is also very nice to a nice recomp/cutting cycle. Tired of looking super fluffy on testosterone, so looks like DHB is going to be my main driver since I don’t experience much of any sides effects at all from it. It was what I wanted primo to be, definitely a very underrated and versatile steroid.

How do you guys feel about it?

Attachments

• 168C5F62-0396-4526-9DC1-3181EAB56D00.jpeg
    168C5F62-0396-4526-9DC1-3181EAB56D00.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 4EA329A5-CBB6-49A7-B2EC-C84E18A0E696.jpeg
    4EA329A5-CBB6-49A7-B2EC-C84E18A0E696.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 126
Reaction score
I’ve been curious about it for some time now. I’ve never ran it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very underrated.. if you use a good source it has little to no pip at 100mgs per ml. It’s been a game changer for me since most steroids give me bad side effects, DHB doesn’t really seem to give me anything while still being pretty strong.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Very underrated.. if you use a good source it has little to no pip at 100mgs per ml. It’s been a game changer for me since most steroids give me bad side effects, DHB doesn’t really seem to give me anything while still being pretty strong.

[mention]RiR0 [/mention] aren’t you a fan? I may give it a go sometime this coming year. I need to do a little more reading on it. I’m glad to hear you’re having such a good experience with it and low to no sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I really liked it. Just finished up..
tbh if I could affords you run it at 6-700 mg. Week I would make it a staple.
But at 700mg a week and 100mg ml
Gets to be an expensive compound..

Soooo I will prob add it again.
At bare min it has too be 3-400 mg a week.
I got great results with this. Can’t imagine at 700 mg.

Btw.. pic look awesome.. 🤙

Reaction score
Used to be a big tren guy… always used to run high dosage tren. DHB has been the closet thing to tren I’ve ran out of any steroid.

Currently 6 weeks in at 700mgs and I’m fucking loving it, doesn’t feel like I’m running anything at all. Strength has shot up, I’m lean but full at the same time, vascularity is up, and it gives me that classic look like primo without the hair loss and lack of sex drive.

Paring it with test prop and mast is also very nice to a nice recomp/cutting cycle. Tired of looking super fluffy on testosterone, so looks like DHB is going to be my main driver since I don’t experience much of any sides effects at all from it. It was what I wanted primo to be, definitely a very underrated and versatile steroid.

How do you guys feel about it?

If I'm not mistaken I think I had the option to pick some up after I was sent a price list by a supplier I was in communication with last year. I didn't know anything about it back then. Now after seeing your post with pics of your impressive results I wish I had gotten some DHB instead. I'm going to look for it in the future.

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
I'm a high dose primo guy but am going to do 1-test Cyp next cycle, (that's what us old fuckers call DHB) for exactly the reasons you gave. I need a bit more tren-like aggression, but really don't like doing tren. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken I think I had the option to pick some up after I was sent a price list by a supplier I was in communication with last year. I didn't know anything about it back then. Now after seeing your post with pics of your impressive results I wish I had gotten some DHB instead. I'm going to look for it in the future.

Why do I feel like the Disney parrot is yelling at me?

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
I'm a high dose primo guy but am going to do 1-test Cyp next cycle, (that's what us old fuckers call DHB) for exactly the reasons you gave. I need a bit more tren-like aggression, but really don't like doing tren. I'll let you know how it goes.
You're going to love it. Then me n you gonna go clear out a bar

Reaction score
Why do I feel like the Disney parrot is yelling at me?
LOL. He didn't always talk that way. It's just a gimmick to keep his viewers attention span, I'm guessing.

Back when he started posting videos years ago his voice was a lot more normal sounding.

I have to lower my volume level A LOT every time I watch one of his newer videos.

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
LOL. He didn't always talk that way. It's just a gimmick to keep his viewers attention span, I'm guessing.

Back when he started posting videos years ago his voice was a lot more normal sounding.

I have to lower my volume level A LOT every time I watch one of his newer videos.
I quit watching the dude for a few reasons but his older videos are way better than the new bullshit he puts out

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score

Hes a rat

New Threads