First test cycle, no libido!!

Reaction score
26 year old male
197 pounds
5'8"
12% BF

300mg. Test E. X2 weekly
Aromasin. 6.25. ED

hey guys, this is my first cycle. I usually have a very high sex drive. I have noticed it slowly decrease to nothing in the last few weeks. I'm 6 weeks into my cycle. Plan on running it for 14 weeks. I've already gained about 5 pounds. I really can't understand why my sexy drive is gone. I would've thought it to be through the roof

Get Some

Reaction score
Stop the aromasin

this ^^^^^

although 6.5mg is a low dose, it's a suicide inhibitor so it's still likely you could have crashed your E2. Stop it for 5 days and see if your sex drive returns. If it does, hop back on aromasin but with an EOD dose. Aromasin is so strong that it will keep your e2 levels below baseline for up to 120 hours after a single dose (5 days) and within hours of the initial dose, levels can be reduced by 70-80%.

Reaction score
Ok, thank you guys. I will get bloods done this week. I started taking the AI when I did my first pin just as a precaution because gyno scares the shit out of me. Only other sides that I have noticed are a minor amount of acne on my back and shoulders. Skin is definitely much more oily than it had been since I was like 14 years old. Strength and mass gains have been good. My aggression is obscene. Any little thing makes me want to murder people. Hoping that will mellow out. My aggression has always been high to begin with though so I was expecting it

Youngblood43

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, thank you guys. I will get bloods done this week. I started taking the AI when I did my first pin just as a precaution because gyno scares the shit out of me. Only other sides that I have noticed are a minor amount of acne on my back and shoulders. Skin is definitely much more oily than it had been since I was like 14 years old. Strength and mass gains have been good. My aggression is obscene. Any little thing makes me want to murder people. Hoping that will mellow out. My aggression has always been high to begin with though so I was expecting it

well sounds like the test is real.. haha