I'm cruising with Test E what should I add to get me more of an aesthetic look?

Reaction score
I'm cruising with Test E what should I add to get me more of an aesthetic look?

Been cruising with Test E? So far been really good! Feel great im 31 years old by the way if that helps. Now I want to add something to give me more of a harder look want to get more defined yet still build more muscle. I was thinking of tren but they told me to try masteron instead because of course tren is way more harsh on the body. What you guys think?

Sledge

Reaction score
What are your stats? Body fat percentage? All the gear in the world wont give you that hard dense look if you're holding a lot of blubber

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Since you're just cruising I would normally suggest more test, but seeing that you don't think your current dose is relevant, you're on your own.

Reaction score
Lots of things will help, but the most important in your case is to get lean
wont really see full benefits of any aas till you are leaner
but you can use whatever your want to get there doesnt matter, with good diet people can be hard on deca

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Improve your diet and carido. They will have the greatest long term effect.

Paolos

Reaction score

TOTALLY AGREE! If you can commit to it you wont believe what you can achieve with your physique. If you don't have the knowledge
to lay out the diet to meet your goals you should hire a coach. Regardless if you compete or not I'm a firm believer in professional nutrition help.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
4 to 6 weeks of drol at 100mg per day on top of your cruise. Tighten up the diet. The drol will give you a good full muscle belly and put some size on. Drol is awesome for a recomp.

Another option would be test no ester and 25mg per day for as long as you want. Just be sure to run aromasin with it.

Reaction score
I lift 5 days a week but yeah no cardio the diet aint perfect but its on point. What type of cardio yall recommend? And thanks for the reply

Paolos

Reaction score
I'm doing 45 min fasting every morning (LISS) before meal #1. It is a brisk walk on asphalt to engage the glutes.

Then I hit the gym M-F and do post W/O cardio M,W,F 15 minutes (HIIT) on the stepper.

Just be careful I'm prepping for a show and the cardio is accounted for in my diet. If your not eating enough this may be too much.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info and yeah would have to up way more my calories If I add cardio too. Thanks for the info and good luck on your show.
I'm doing 45 min fasting every morning (LISS) before meal #1. It is a brisk walk on asphalt to engage the glutes.

Then I hit the gym M-F and do post W/O cardio M,W,F 15 minutes (HIIT) on the stepper.

Just be careful I'm prepping for a show and the cardio is accounted for in my diet. If your not eating enough this may be too much.

Reaction score
Thanks and pardon my ignorance but drol is Anadrol right? And yes I have aromasin on hand so thats good if I decide to run test without an ester.
4 to 6 weeks of drol at 100mg per day on top of your cruise. Tighten up the diet. The drol will give you a good full muscle belly and put some size on. Drol is awesome for a recomp.

Another option would be test no ester and 25mg per day for as long as you want. Just be sure to run aromasin with it.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks and pardon my ignorance but drol is Anadrol right? And yes I have aromasin on hand so thats good if I decide to run test without an ester.
Yes anadrol. Have nolva on hand if you do.

Reaction score
Well I Im a short ass manlet lol And a small frame. And yeah the food I got to eat is outrageous to keep gaining I just dont want to gain lots of fat as I bulk up.
Here an optional how about some fukkin FOOD!!

160 pounds and on a cruise already.

I was 160 in 7th grade.

Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah I got Nolva,Clomid and Stane on hand. I come prepared and just in case I got money put aside if I'm ever near on running out on something.

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
Been cruising with Test E? So far been really good! Feel great im 31 years old by the way if that helps. Now I want to add something to give me more of a harder look want to get more defined yet still build more muscle. I was thinking of tren but they told me to try masteron instead because of course tren is way more harsh on the body. What you guys think?

I'd add in some Crossfit.

New Threads