medium cycle with X-Fuel labs

Reaction score
Hello and thank you all for allowing me to join.

I've ran several cycles on my second week currently using some

Dbol- 40mg for 4 weeks
Tren ace 100mg 6-8
Test E 12 weeks

I know it's not a crazy cycle but I'm wondering if anyone has problem with running tren.. in regards to the fact of feeling edgy constantly and freaking out about little shit is there anything I cN do to control these effects ?? Or should I just refrain from. Using it ?

My significant other is unaware of my cycle and I am worried that she will find out if this anger issue continues what can I substitute tren with at this point ? Is that an option ?

I appreciate the help sorry for this being my first post and not introducing myself or anything not Sure if I broke any rules or anything just looking for some advice

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Tren has its own set of rules, you have to take some bad with the good. I can really think of no substitute for it, as will be the general consensus. It does not mix well with some people, and relationships. If you stress over it to a point where it seems you're at now, you may want to drop it. So whats the dose? 100mg/wk?..

anewguy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My significant other is unaware of my cycle and I am worried that she will find out if this anger issue continues

This is pretty much never a good idea. Especially if you live together.

That being said; tren for only 3 weeks? And at 100mg/day? Meaning 700mg/week for 3 weeks?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
This is pretty much never a good idea. Especially if you live together.

That being said; tren for only 3 weeks? And at 100mg/day? Meaning 700mg/week for 3 weeks?

I would hope not. That's a lot of tren lol

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would hope not. That's a lot of tren lol

I have ran tren at 1000 mgs a week. Yeah I'm crazy..didn't say it was smrat. I won't do it again though. Mmmm tren.

Reaction score
I'm running tren at 300mg a week right now and it's working good for me

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll run it for as long as I can maybe another week and then just keep the rest of my Dbol going and test until the end of my cycle

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have enough anger issues, I've never gone past 300.

I know to stay real low, but there is nothing else like it. Even at 250/300 it's magic

Pharma var would the only thing that would come nearly close, but still be 50% of what the tren is.

But just regular ug var plus eq could replace it. Unfortunately

Reaction score
Currently I am doing 1cc. A little over evry 2 days. I have decided to stay on for another week which will be a total of 4. Managed to keep my cool lately so I'm guessing I'm good for now.

I've been doing a lot of research And reading and like everyone says there really isn't much I could take that will give me the same results as a substitute. My strength gains and gym pumps are always too good to give up the tren. I figured I could lower the dosage but another week of it at this rate. Wouldn't make a difference.

Reaction score
I should probably tell my girlfriend. But some people are and never truly will understand the steroid world. With enough research and doing everything proper. Proper pct. proper schedule. Everything is fine. Your body goes back to normal. But. A lot of people are just permanently negative and only see side effect. Never really understand the positives.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I should probably tell my girlfriend. But some people are and never truly will understand the steroid world. With enough research and doing everything proper. Proper pct. proper schedule. Everything is fine. Your body goes back to normal. But. A lot of people are just permanently negative and only see side effect. Never really understand the positives.

Don't be so sure about your body going back to normal. Tell that to the thousands of dudes who are dealing with trt for life. Careful what you preach.

Reaction score
Of course not everyone does go back to normal. But a lot of people also abuse their bodies

Reaction score
Interesting thread.

Speaking of not going back to normal. A buddy of mine wanted me to ask on here if anyone has had experience in having sore nipples long after a cycle. 4-5 months after I believe he ran winny and test sust.

Reaction score
Seeker is on point, but sounds like you are only now doing the research and asking questions but didn't have prior knowledge of tren or the cycle until you noticed the sides. Also the big variables are how reputable is the lab, used them before? Gotten blood work done post cycle? Shit it may not even be tren? Really gotta do your homework before you have issues.

Last edited: