Any info on Nibido?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

ill be traveling soon and I got a hold of some Nebido where I will be going, as well as some other gear, I was told that 1 shot of Nebido is good for 3months which would eliminate me breaking any rules bringing gear to the US. My question is, is it safe to run a cycle during this 3months? Let's say test400 +equipoise? Also would Nebido be best used as a pct? Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Yes, with a large enough dose (1g) of Nebido can stay in your system for around 3 months - one of the benefits for TRT purposes. However, I fail to see how this is going to help you if you plan on adding test400 & EQ on top of it. Both of those need more frequent pinning so you'll need to bring them with you so...?

I also think you should do more research before pinning anything. Testosterone, regardless of the ester, should never be a part of your PCT - completely defies the purpose.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very long ester test.. great for vacations

Reaction score
Well I plan on getting the shot of Nebido while I'm out of the country, I will be on vacation only 2weeks upon my return I plan on doing a test and equipoise cycle, is that recommended or should I wait until the Nebido is done 3months later?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I still want to know why you think test u should be part of a pct?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I need to start reading lol

New Threads