Test cyp and cardio

Reaction score
Hey guys I’m about to start my first cycle of test cyp. My job often involves A LOT of running constantly and heard people have trouble running after 5 minutes because of the massive pumps they get in their calves while on cycle. Is this going to be a problem? Is there anything I can do to prevent it?

thanks

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Cant help you with cycle dosage but I take 200 mg cyp a week (occasionally a little more) and my endurance has only increased. I do a ton of off trail hiking climbing very steep mtns with no issue.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never heard this on just doing test and I never had an issue with test cyp with any training including cardio!!:)

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Same, im on test cyp and do cardio 3-4 times a week, no issues with it other than i hate cardio

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Why do all bodybuilders hate cardio? I go a lot of weeks doing it twice a day

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't know who gave you that information but that's not going to happen. You'll be fine my man. Trust me, if test gave massive calf pumps, I'd be on 2 grams.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Hey guys I’m about to start my first cycle of test cyp. My job often involves A LOT of running constantly and heard people have trouble running after 5 minutes because of the massive pumps they get in their calves while on cycle. Is this going to be a problem? Is there anything I can do to prevent it?

thanks

Havent heard of that pump deal on test

test makes cardio easier

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Cant help you with cycle dosage but I take 200 mg cyp a week (occasionally a little more) and my endurance has only increased. I do a ton of off trail hiking climbing very steep mtns with no issue.
Define a very steep mountain....

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Define a very steep mountain....

May not be what most out west would call very steep but the southern Appalachians are no joke when you leave the trails. Often even on the trails. I gave up rock climbing way back in my youth due to a newr death experience in Tallulah Gorge, but Ive been all over the lower 48 on different hikes and hunts. The most grueling was a bare ground lion hunt in Idaho. Spent 8 days following a pack of hounds at 10k feet. Those mountains are like climbing beach dunes in the winter when theyre not frozen.

A regular weekend for me this summer has been doing 10-20 miles in a weekend off trail (which is like 50-60 on trail) getting ready for bear season.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
May not be what most out west would call very steep but the southern Appalachians are no joke when you leave the trails. Often even on the trails. I gave up rock climbing way back in my youth due to a newr death experience in Tallulah Gorge, but Ive been all over the lower 48 on different hikes and hunts. The most grueling was a bare ground lion hunt in Idaho. Spent 8 days following a pack of hounds at 10k feet. Those mountains are like climbing beach dunes in the winter when theyre not frozen.

A regular weekend for me this summer has been doing 10-20 miles in a weekend off trail (which is like 50-60 on trail) getting ready for bear season.
i would bet I know where you’re talking, brutal shit man!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
i would bet I know where you’re talking, brutal shit man!

Where do you live? I love it out there. My latest trips have been to the sawtooths in ID, the Santa Ritas in AZ and the front range (overcrowded now) in CO

Chillinlow

Reaction score

thanks

Someone mis informed you , just like always drink lots of water and eat good.