Need Advice on First Cycle Test E 500mg

Reaction score
For the bloodwork. That's expensive lol. 3 tests, that's half of my gear Haha.

What do you guys think if I take dbol with megabol inh-ar estrogen blocker. Would this help with estro spikes? I'll stil have arimidex on hands.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Gear is the cheapest thing when running a cycle, more money goes on thing like blood work, food and ancillaries

What do you guys think if I take dbol with megabol inh-ar estrogen blocker. Would this help with estro spikes? I'll stil have arimidex on hands.

Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
^^^^This!!!!

Reaction score
Yeah stop the dbol! var is the way to go ,less problems 100%
Gear4gym.com offers a wide range of products and can pay with bank transfer
I started a test p 500mg cycle and have jus added var 30 mg ed , my weight is dropping off but my strength is through the roof also taking tamoxifen 20mg a day
Will be using hcg for pct eod, it always gets my system back to normal

Reaction score

You don’t listen well.

Reaction score
It's not that I dont listen. I'm asking for advice. I am not asking for someone to tell me what to do. Thank you for your concern. I've already brought the product. Just trying to see if I can put it to use.

Reaction score
Just cuz you have it doesn’t mean you have to use it. First cycles are the easiest to plan and you will likely enjoy the most.

Get baseline bloodwork.

500mg test, pin 250 twice a week.
Have a legit ai on hand. Adex, aromisin. Not an over the counter. if you start to experience estro sides, use it.
Somewhere around week 4-6, get more bloodwork done. This will tell you if your test is legit, where your e2 is, etc.

Run it for 12-16 weeks. I like 16, others will say pull it at 12.

Then pct. it’s that simple. No dbol. There’s no need for it. Plus I don’t fully remember but where’s your bf% at? The higher the fat the more likely you are to experience estro issues. Dbol WILL give you estro issues. Do not use it. There’s no reason to. If you get the eating and training right, 500mg will give you incredible gains and you’ll feel amazing.

Dont over complicate it.

thewolf31

Reaction score
I think multiple people have said to just run Test E and I'm gonna repeat that point. No one knows how they'll react to any specific compound so you need to learn what ONLY test does to you. Then on your next cycle run the dbol and test. If this is your first experience with any kind of anabolic then JUST test will absolutely help you out a ton and you'll see great progress.

Just my 2 cents on it.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Here's my anecdotal take....

I'm one of the unlucky people who react poorly to testosterone, even moderate doses. If I had started out like you plan on doing with both Test and Dbol, I'd have assumed that it was the Dbol giving me the issues.

Then of course I'd try adding something else to Test the next run, react poorly again, and assume it was compound #2.

I'd end up banging my head against the wall for multiple cycles because I skipped a very basic step... ONLY CHANGE ONE VARIABLE AT A TIME.

See how you react to just Test. You're not missing out on anything by saving the Dbol for later. If you're going to do this, do it right. Bloodwork pre, after 4-6 weeks, and after PCT. You'll be glad you did.

And X2 for having a REAL ai on hand, just in case. You don't wait until your house is on fire before you get a fire extinguisher. It's a necessary insurance policy. Could save you having to get a breast removal surgery in the future, it happens

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yeah stop the dbol! var is the way to go ,less problems 100%
Gear4gym.com offers a wide range of products and can pay with bank transfer
I started a test p 500mg cycle and have jus added var 30 mg ed , my weight is dropping off but my strength is through the roof also taking tamoxifen 20mg a day
Will be using hcg for pct eod, it always gets my system back to normal

And for the love of god, ignore posts like this. They're targeting your inexperience hoping to separate you from your money.

Reaction score
Thank you y'all. I will definitely run test only cycle. I'll get bloodwork done next week. Sorry if I came out rude. I wasn't trying to be an asshole. I've gotten a lot of advice. So I'm pretty much spending a shit ton of money. And now it looks like I'll only be using test, ai, hcg, pct. I still have other gear that I wasted money on. But maybe if this cycle turns out good. I can run another. Thank you for your time and being patient with me. All advices are appreciated.

I do have one problem tho. I think I have a tiny gyno at my right chest. It hurts like acne when I press on it. It came not that long ago. It might have came from gaining too much weight. When I went to Thailand. And losing it in short amount of time. I have no clue on this. Any suggestions on this? Should I take some nolva or ai to get rid of this before cycle? Or just leave it there. It's so tiny. You cant really tell if there is anything there. It's not a big deal to me. I can just get rid of it when I go back to thailnd. Surgery on something like this is only 200-300 dollars. One my family member has done it before. Thank you y'all again.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'll do more research on it tonight. See what I can find.

If it is gyno, and you're susceptible to it, you should probably think about avoiding compounds that aromatizes heavily, like Dianabol.

Heck, even Test will probably flare it up in you. Better make sure that your AI is good.

What were you doing to cause the gyno?

Reaction score
I have no idea. I do know that when I was around 15 years old. It has happened to me on and off. It switches side too. I used to feel serval balls in there when I was younger. But now it's only a tiny one on my right side. So maybe just decided to come back? No, idea on that. Tbh. I dont care much about gyno. But more on how those compounds effects my health.

Yep the arimidex is coming. I got the "Anaridex 1 mg Anastrozole Arimidex 10 tablet" I got 20 tablets of them. Should I order more?

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll do more research on it tonight. See what I can find.

Best piece of advice I ever got from a brother on this board was to build your cycle in reverse.
Start by buying your pct, save more money and get your AI and pins, last buy the gear. Then your ready.

Reaction score
Thanks. Just got my bloodwork done today. Should I post my results here when I get it? Or is that a personal stuff that shouldn't be shared.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thanks. Just got my bloodwork done today. Should I post my results here when I get it? Or is that a personal stuff that shouldn't be shared.

Share. I used to watch Doogie Howser, so I'm basically a doctor.