New Fish

Reaction score
Thank you for the response I appreciate that info. Do you have any advice for me in getting started with getting me some legit gear I know that's not me being careful but this website confuses me honestly!!!

Reaction score
Is this website outdated or something along those lines I cant find any recent or current info !!!!

ERandICU-RN

Reaction score
Thank you for the response I appreciate that info. Do you have any advice for me in getting started with getting me some legit gear I know that's not me being careful but this website confuses me honestly!!!

automotive gears? Metal gear solid? Conveyor gears? I’m pretty sure amazon sells all that stuff legit.

if you’re talking about AAS, then that is not how you find them here. You need to make friends. You need to contribute to the board and be active. People here are very protective of their sources, and not going to give them to someone that comes on here looking for “legit gear”

Reaction score
Welcome to the ug, if your looking for info your definitely in the right spot. I suggest going through threads that already up before asking questions though. Most questions I've had were already answered in someway or another. And a tip don't ask for advice if your already have your mind made up about it lol the guys will give you great feedback here but their not gonna sugar coat shit.

Reactions: Jin

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Please understand anytime you are away from the gym for a year or more you're going to lose your strength and size ... have you considered just starting slow ... do full body workouts 3 times a week for 6 to 8 weeks ... your strength will come back faster than it took you to originally build it (muscle memory is real) ...

I understand wanting to get immediate results ... but in reality that just is not how it works ... get back into a routine ... increase your protein and reduce sugar ... small steps in the beginning pay massive long term dividends plus you'll avoid problems ... things like injuries as an example ...

Make a commitment to your overall health and fitness ... do not look for quick fixes ... embrace a lifestyle change ...

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
I am just going to throw this out there. You did not even introduce yourself. You come off looking desperate. This is not a source board, but we have a lot of experience with lifting and getting a bad ass physique!

If you want to learn stick around, get a feel for the UG. Lots of damn good guys here willing to help anyone out who legit wants to learn.

Now go start a new thread in the new members intro and tell us your goals. Your current workout routine, what your putting in to feed your growth and you will get a lot farther!

Also note that I have use paragraphs and puncuation put that to use as well! Good luck little buddy

New Threads