My Carona virus plan

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
It’s been a while since I lived in Oz. Can you translate what he said?

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Translation: "hello good sir, due to the recent increased risk of Corona virus, I will be voluntarily isolating myself in line with the Australian governments guide lines for people returning from overseas. Due to the lack of stimulating activities during this time, I will be consuming copious amounts of marijuana in order to pass the time and put up with my female companion. Good day sir"

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Translation: "hello good sir, due to the recent increased risk of Corona virus, I will be voluntarily isolating myself in line with the Australian governments guide lines for people returning from overseas. Due to the lack of stimulating activities during this time, I will be consuming copious amounts of marijuana in order to pass the time and put up with my female companion. Good day sir"

What'd he say though? Punching cones?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It’s been a while since I lived in Oz. Can you translate what he said?

He's planning on greening-out for a few days.

Proper British equivalent: "Go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for all this to blow over".

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
He's planning on greening-out for a few days.

Proper British equivalent: "Go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for all this to blow over".

JfRwl5d.jpg