test p compared to test e

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
No EQ should produce zero PIP. Even at very high dosages.

I also had no issues with equipoise the one time I used it.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
No EQ should produce zero PIP. Even at very high dosages.

The problem with the EQ back then was it was "vet" quality and dosed at 50 mg per ml, hence the reason I chose daily versus trying to dump several cc's at once into a muscle. Then the winstrol was water based, dosed relatively low, and that was always it's own injection. I did, however, mix test and EQ together on M-W-F.

IIRC, it was the freaking winstrol that burned like a mofo going in, but I tended to inject it AFTER working out, so I was probably doing it wrong...

DOOM

Reaction score
I could have sworn that’s what was bruising filmmaker Bryan Fogel in his documentary Icarus.
I am pretty sure he was using TEST PROP. The whole point was to use very short esters to avoid detection from the doping program. EQ has a very long half life and would be easily detectable. With the advancement of AAS testing, drugs like Deca and Turinabol can now be tested in NANOGRAMS and there metabolites are easily identifiable for up to two years.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
I am pretty sure he was using TEST PROP. The whole point was to use very short esters to avoid detection from the doping program. EQ has a very long half life and would be easily detectable. With the advancement of AAS testing, drugs like Deca and Turinabol can now be tested in NANOGRAMS and there metabolites are easily identifiable for up to two years.
correct he was slamming Test Prop at first but i thought he upgraded to Equipose after he met the Russian doctor. Maybe ur right..maybe the test P was bruising him

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score

I remember him injecting prop sub-q and the doping guy saying: "You must stick it in your ass!"

DOOM

Reaction score
correct he was slamming Test Prop at first but i thought he upgraded to Equipose after he met the Russian doctor. Maybe ur right..maybe the test P was bruising him

Man that Russian doctor sacrificed his whole life for that documentary.

I don’t think he knew what he was getting into. I wonder what happen to him and his family?

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Man that Russian doctor sacrificed his whole life for that documentary.

I don’t think he knew what he was getting into. I wonder what happen to him and his family?

He was in protective custody in the US last I looked. I’m sure there are orders out for
him to be killed. Not sure about his family.

That documentary was incredible as it wasn’t planned to be that story at all.

DOOM

Reaction score
He was in protective custody in the US last I looked. I’m sure there are orders out for
him to be killed. Not sure about his family.

That documentary was incredible as it wasn’t planned to be that story at all.
That is exactly what I was thinking. I figured the Russian government would use his family as leverage to get him to come back. Maybe we can trade him for Snowden?

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I shoot everything in my pecs. 1-Test Cyp in the pec did suck but I'm a big masochist so what can I say. I will say Susp in water was hell. That was the one thing I won't do again. Luckily for me prop doesn't bother me. Another spot I like to shoot is the triceps. Not a fan of biceps. I did that once and ouch! Calves also suck.

There’s only two places I’d pin; maybe 3 - the glutes, the thighs, and if I have 1” points and focusing on shoulders/arms and that’s on the apex convergence of the delts.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
There’s only two places I’d pin; maybe 3 - the glutes, the thighs, and if I have 1” points and focusing on shoulders/arms and that’s on the apex convergence of the delts.

For me my go to's are delts, pecs, glutes... then I'll add triceps and that's about it. I should try lats. I can honestly say that's the one place I haven't tried. I've pinned almost everywhere... ie. biceps, triceps, delts, pecs, quads, calves, and glutes.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
For me my go to's are delts, pecs, glutes... then I'll add triceps and that's about it. I should try lats. I can honestly say that's the one place I haven't tried. I've pinned almost everywhere... ie. biceps, triceps, delts, pecs, quads, calves, and glutes.

You weren’t kidding about the masochism. Calves?

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
I remember him injecting prop sub-q and the doping guy saying: "You must stick it in your ass!"
Yes his TRT doctor had him injecting Hcg and Test Prop sub-q, but recal later in the film he has some tiny syringes, like only one inch long, filled with dark yellow suspension? That’s when he kept bruising so badly.
Re: risking his life for the film: he was getting pinched irregardless (Merriam’ latest word) of the film and he would have been killed in Russia had he not fled to the US.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Propanate benefit is tht it's fast acting, but I would do it EOD which is fine if you don't mind pinning tht much? Better off w test c,or e even sus!

BrotherIron

Reaction score
I personally was not a fan of Icarus. It seemed like the athlete just was a whiny bitch that he couldn't do better if he didn't use PED's.

DOOM

Reaction score
Yes his TRT doctor had him injecting Hcg and Test Prop sub-q, but recal later in the film he has some tiny syringes, like only one inch long, filled with dark yellow suspension? That’s when he kept bruising so badly.
Re: risking his life for the film: he was getting pinched irregardless (Merriam’ latest word) of the film and he would have been killed in Russia had he not fled to the US.
Yes the Russian federation was probably going to have to make an example out of him. At least publicly to look good for WADA. Though after Putin’s name was brought into the spotlight, his days were surely numbered.

Huh, yellow suspension? Honestly the color is irrelevant it just depends on the carrier oil. It could have very well been Winstrol in suspension. I have never used it but I here it has a nasty bite!

DOOM

Reaction score
I personally was not a fan of Icarus. It seemed like the athlete just was a whiny bitch that he couldn't do better if he didn't use PED's.

The original premise of the documentary was to see if taking performance enhancers would make him a better bike rider. If they could make him as good as LANCE.

He learned the hard way that was not the case. That genetics and skill play a larger roll. He still was not satisfied though and wanted to push even further. As JIN said before the Russian doctor was randomly introduced to him. What a crazy story.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Propanate benefit is tht it's fast acting, but I would do it EOD which is fine if you don't mind pinning tht much? Better off w test c,or e even sus!
i pin test C EOD but some of the brothers have suggested i switch to once or twice weekly

DOOM

Reaction score
i pin test C EOD but some of the brothers have suggested i switch to once or twice weekly
Test cyp has a ten day half life. Once a week is more then enough if your just maintaining a trt lifestyle. If your using it to cycle then twice a week works best.

The half life of these drugs are often overlooked. So many people think there going to crash if they miss an injection. I am not bragging but I have traveled pretty extensively since being in the game and being on trt. No bullshit I have gone over 20 days between injections of very modest dosages of Test E ( 300mg) at least over 15 times.

Not once did I ever feel symptoms of low test. This is why I always laugh when I here stories about people taking gear with them on vacation. Obviously I am talking about people with no script like me.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I like prop. Main difference will be more pinning...pretty much every other day. I do MWF on P. and just 1-2x a week on cyp/E

Like Jin stated the esters will throw the % off a little but IMO not much worth worrying about if you plan using 650-750

Although for 16 weeks (which is a good test cycle length imo)_p is going to have you feeling like a pin cushion

How’s Denmark?

New Threads